Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Clark know Lois thought it was him reciting the vows?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he knew, but he didn't want to deal with it because he was sympathizing with her feelings and he didn't want either of them to feel uncomfortable, because that would ruin everything. It was one of their "it never happened moments"

That's what I think.

Comment

That was so stupid,why would she think he was saying that to her?

Comment

^^^ I know. I hated it. That scene would've been a perfect romantic tension type scene without the stupid vows part. It was just overkill. We knew Lois had fallen for Clark we didn't have to see her hoping he was confessing his undying love for her only to be crushed to find out that's obviously not what was going on. It was just too much and every time I watch that scene I have to fast forward through the vows. Yuck. It ruined such a cute, lovely little scene.

Comment

I totally agree.

Comment

^^Frankly speaking, as far as Clois (romantically) is concerned, Bride is not one of my fave epis. Instead, it would earn a spot on my bottom 5 Clois list. Not only Clark is as oblivious as ever, but they make Lois seem needy.

That is not Lois Lane IMO. What we saw at the end of Infamous and Hex is more like the Lois I love. Yes, she would acknowledge the moment that passed between her and Clark in Bride, but if he still acted immature, she would move on.

The Lois-Oliver conversation and the Lois-Jimmy banter were the best speaking parts of the epi, IMO. The look Clark gives Lois as she walks down the stairs and while she's fixing his cuff-links are the best non-verbal parts (and the only reason I consider there to be some Clois romantic stuff in Bride).

Comment

I think he knew. I felt soooooooo bad for lois!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎