Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya she was the one from the premiere

i kind of thought alistar went wherever anna went

Comment

Holy cow...Supernatural's continuity amazes me, lol.

One thing what SPN needs is that female hunter from the third season premiere. She is alive still, and one episode made her more important that Ellen or Jo, imo.

Well to me, it seemed like during Anna's transformation into being an angel again, her grace was making her powerful again, hence telling Sam and Dean to shut their eyes so it wouldn't kill them, and since Alastair looked....bingo, lol.

Comment

^Yes but certain people, special people are able to percieve the true visage (I like big words, makes me feel smart)

Comment

If that was the case, shouldn't they have shown Sam watching just to show that even an angel's grace wouldn't really hurt him?

Comment

Well we don't know if Sam can see their true form yet. They haven't really explained what "special" people could see and Angel's true form. As of now, Kripke needs to explain that to us. It migth be YED's "kids" but who knows.

Comment

ya i wonder if sam can see the angels true form. he might be able to but it might injur him a bit since he doesnt have full controll of his power. i think when he gets to the point where he can take down alistar he will be strong enough to see the angels.

Comment

I think Sam Winchester and the grim reaper are going to sit down for a friendly game of chess on Supernatural. Look for a Death match-or something like it-in an upcoming episode called "Death Takes a Holiday." [...] Insiders whisper that producers do want to bring Anna back to earth, although it's not clear when or for how many episodes. Source: Kristin on E!Online

hahaha death and chess. wonder if they will play battle ship and twister

Comment

Family Guy.

And bringing Anna back to Earth...odd, but maybe if there was some background to Anna and Castiel, we will finally know.

Comment

what they did that on family guy? i was thinking of bill and teds bogus journey lol.

ya hope we get more info on the angels and stuff.

Comment

This episode seems so fun, I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        what they did that on family guy? i was thinking of bill and teds bogus journey lol.

ya hope we get more info on the angels and stuff.
                        Well 'Death' decides to retire and he gives the job to Peter.

I wasn't referring to the chess thing, but the story makes me think of Family Guy and when Norm McDonald voiced Death.

Comment

Originally posted by LightningFlash

I wasn't referring to the chess thing, but the story makes me think of Family Guy and when Norm McDonald voiced Death.
                          o ok got ya

Comment

Originally posted by LightningFlash

I remember that episode.

Comment

Delilah in Drummondville, Quebec, Canada: Anything new on Supernatural?
                              I'm hearing of an amazing episode in the new year about reapers in a small town who are getting killed, so Sam and Dean become ghosts to travel in the ghost world and figure out what's going on. As long as they don't put white sheets over my pretty boys' faces, I'm in!

Janice in Miami: More Supernatural!
                              In honor of the show currently kicking ass in our CW Awards, I will tell you that a character we know and love dies in the aforementioned reaper episode. Guesses?
                              More info on this episode. I can't wait to see how they "become" ghosts.

Any guesses on who is dying...a character we "know and love"

Source

Comment

sam and dean die

maybe its bobby but better not

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡