No announcement yet.

The kiss that didn't happen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beatles4
    Funny how that near kiss came up during Chloe's wedding, since there was a near kiss when Clark & Chloe were at the dance!

Write that fanfic, I'd read it for sure.
    I just wrote the basic story with some dialogue. Unfortunately, my computer had crashed - so I had to use an old manual typewriter that my parents had. But I'm at the library now so I can finally type it out in Word and fine-tune it. I'm not sure when it will be ready for posting - but when it's ready, I'll mention it here.

Comment

[QUOTE=beatles4;4231140]Funny how that near kiss came up during Chloe's wedding, since there was a near kiss when Clark & Chloe were at the dance![QUOTE] I was thinking the same thing....let's get more creative writing on this show....

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
        ohh yeah a kiss from Clark Kent on VD would do my year, hell my decade!!
        Smallville can finish for good when that happens, cause i'll be fully satisfied!

Comment

oh man.. i don't think i've ever yelled at my TV screen so loudly before in my life! i was jumping up and down and then.. NOTHING! Grrrrrrrrr... lol

Comment

i have never hated lana so much! i dont care about a kiss i just want them to be together and clark be superman! wow i need a life...

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
              man forget his birthday think about valentines day
              im probably not a good smallville fan but when was clarks birthday again?
              Clark doesn't know when his real birthday is, & he's a little bummed about that. He could ask Jor-El, but trying to figure it out on Krypton's Rao calendar would be too confusing.

Comment

Even reading the title of this thread makes me made....

I've rewatched Bride so many time now and everytime the almost kiss comes up my insides turn, i curse at my computer, i wish i could pop Lana upside the head *maybe rip her head off while im at it* thats kinda extreme but she deserves it !!

Thank God she Gone 4 Good in 4 Episodes *does the happy dance*

I guess the only consolation we Cloisers have is that we know that when the time does come for them to Kiss it will be Incredibly amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina87
                  Even reading the title of this thread makes me made....

I've rewatched Bride so many time now and everytime the almost kiss comes up my insides turn, i curse at my computer, i wish i could pop Lana upside the head *maybe rip her head off while im at it* thats kinda extreme but she deserves it !!

Thank God she Gone 4 Good in 4 Episodes *does the happy dance*

I guess the only consolation we Cloisers have is that we know that when the time does come for them to Kiss it will be Incredibly amazing
                  Maybe I should have come up with a different title for this thread. But I couldn't help it - it just fits. I understand your feelings about Lana - although I wouldn't pop her upside the head.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Cage
                  Same thing isn't it ^?
                  I like your picture of Clark in the superman costume. How did you do that?
                  Last edited by gem65; 12-18-2008, 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                    I liked what you wrote about the Harley! I remember that conversation! It would be great to see Clark drive up on the Harley and tell Lois he decided to break the bank open.

Give it a try! I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't love to read about Clois!
                    I just completed my 4th draft. But I'm still not quite finished. I keep coming up with different ideas. But the one thing I haven't changed is the final line. I won't say what it is - but every time I read it, I can't help but laugh. I hope other people will feel the same.

Comment

Update on kiss scenerio

I hope to post my story on Clark and Lois' first real kiss by months end. I still have the funny line I mentioned - but it's no longer the final line. My new line is not funny - but I think you'll like it.

Comment

gosh that almost kiss left me wanting more grrrrrrrrr
                        lol
                        but i would sooooo love it if like lois was blabbing (like she did in the first episode of season 4 and kal was like "you talk a lot." and lois is like "well im just not comfortable with uncomfortable silences." they could do someting along those lines were lois is like "i know that lana was your one true love. I get that. And I know you want to be with her forever, Im coming to terms with that." etc etc etc. and she starts babbling like she did before. and clark is like "lois." and lois is still babbling because she's nervous. and clark is like "lois!" and after the 2nd or 3rd time of this lois notices and clark interrupts her with his declartion of love. lol that would make my heart melt.

Comment

Although they didn't touch lips, the kiss happened.

Zora, I hope you find your Clark someday.

Comment

Originally posted by JFalcon
                            Although they didn't touch lips, the kiss happened.

Zora, I hope you find your Clark someday.
                            I hope I find one too.

Comment

i always was a clana fan!!! i still would like when clark would end up with lana.
                              but i know lois will be the one and she is also good for clark.
                              i really hoped that they will have their first REAL kiss. i know they kissed before (as clark was green arrow). a shame that it didn't happened!!!

go on clark!!! come on!!! go for it!!! kiss her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it was infuriating!! I was three inches from the screen at that scene and when Lana showed up I cursed loudly!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎