No announcement yet.

The kiss that didn't happen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gem65
    Remember when Lois told Clark that sometimes you have to put your feelings away until it's the right time - like putting away money in a piggybank for a bike you can't quite afford. But when you finally crack open that piggy bank, you find that you weren't saving for a bike - you were really saving for a Harley? Having said that, here's a scenario I came up with:

Lois and Clark are in the Daily Planet. They haven't had the talk about the almost kiss. She says she needs some air - or anything that would give her an excuse to leave the office to avoid having the conversation. She walks out of the building and sees something that leaves her speechless. The camera pans to what she's seeing - Clark on his father's Harley wearing the leather jacket he's worn in several prior episodes. Lois says something like "how did you get here so fast? He smiles at her but says nothing. Maybe she says "what's with the bike?" He could say that he was ready to crack open that piggy bank. She's confused at first because she forgot that she said it. But then it hits her and she starts to realize what he's trying to say. Then he gets off the bike and walks over to her, puts his arms around her and kisses her. Maybe he even tells her that he loves her - who knows.
    That would be quite cool too, you painted a vivid image in my mind. I really think that line should come back when Clark is ready to profess his feelings for Lois, cause it was a classic.

Comment

Remember when Lois told Clark that sometimes you have to put your feelings away until it's the right time - like putting away money in a piggybank for a bike you can't quite afford. But when you finally crack open that piggy bank, you find that you weren't saving for a bike - you were really saving for a Harley? Having said that, here's a scenario I came up with:

Lois and Clark are in the Daily Planet. They haven't had the talk about the almost kiss. She says she needs some air - or anything that would give her an excuse to leave the office to avoid having the conversation. She walks out of the building and sees something that leaves her speechless. The camera pans to what she's seeing - Clark on his father's Harley wearing the leather jacket he's worn in several prior episodes. Lois says something like "how did you get here so fast? He smiles at her but says nothing. Maybe she says "what's with the bike?" He could say that he was ready to crack open that piggy bank. She's confused at first because she forgot that she said it. But then it hits her and she starts to realize what he's trying to say. Then he gets off the bike and walks over to her, puts his arms around her and kisses her. Maybe he even tells her that he loves her - who knows.
      Please, do me a favor... Write a fanfic about it...If you can't, let me do it
      xD

Comment

Originally posted by Cammiel
        Please, do me a favor... Write a fanfic about it...If you can't, let me do it
        xD

It would be really easy for me to let you do it. I'm not much of a writer - but maybe I should give it a shot. It's out of my comfort zone - but it would be a challenge. The worse thing that could happen is nobody likes it. I've never written a fanfic, so how do you go about it? What are the requirements, where do you post them, etc.? Any advice?

Comment

It would be really easy for me to let you do it. I'm not much of a writer - but maybe I should give it a shot. It's out of my comfort zone - but it would be a challenge. The worse thing that could happen is nobody likes it. I've never written a fanfic, so how do you go about it? What are the requirements, where do you post them, etc.? Any advice?

I liked what you wrote about the Harley! I remember that conversation! It would be great to see Clark drive up on the Harley and tell Lois he decided to break the bank open.

Give it a try! I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't love to read about Clois!

Comment

In valentine's day would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by berniepooh
              visions of Taming of the Shrew and Kiss Me Kate??
              Same thing isn't it ^?

Comment

A kiss on Christmas or New Years or Clark's birthday or Lois' Birthday or Valentines.. HECK just give us a kiss! A real passionate one. A kiss that's mutual.

Comment

Originally posted by marcella
                  In valentine's day would be nice
                  ohh yeah a kiss from Clark Kent on VD would do my year, hell my decade!!

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
                    man forget his birthday think about valentines day
                    im probably not a good smallville fan but when was clarks birthday again?
                    Smallville has always put it as the episode before the season finale, but there is no real date said.

Comment

Well, it seems Lois doesn't return until February so lets hope for that Valentines Day smooch! And I mean a real, long, juicy, wet one that just makes us all melt.

Comment

lol yea a sweet clois filled valentines day episode wuld have us all faint lol

Comment

Aw. Sweet scenario. LOL! For some reason this reminds me of Sandy's transformation at the end of "Grease."

Comment

That Would be cool!

Comment

Please write!!!
                              Smallville - Creative Endeavors - Fanfic - Clark and Lois.

These are the steps to go and write a fan-fiction and in the right place

Comment

Funny how that near kiss came up during Chloe's wedding, since there was a near kiss when Clark & Chloe were at the dance!

Write that fanfic, I'd read it for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎