No announcement yet.

The kiss that didn't happen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kiss that didn't happen

I think we all knew that it wouldn't happen, but yet I was a little disappointed at the same time. When it does finally happens, Clark has to be the one to make the first move. The two of them have already kissed twice - and both times it was Lois making the first move.

Kiss # 1: Clark dressed up as Green Arrow and Lois kisses him - not knowing it was Clark.
    Kiss # 2: Lois gets hit by a love potion and kisses Clark - who in turn gets affected by red kryptonite and kisses her back. She doesen't remember it - but Clark does.
    Kiss # 3: Hasn't happened yet.

If you think about it, there's a pattern here. Take Clark and Lana for instance:

Kiss # 1: Lana gets affected by the Niccodemus flower and kisses Clark. He remembers it, but she doesn't.
    Kiss # 2: Clark only kisses Lana because he's on red kryptonite, but they both remember it afterwards.
    Kiss # 3: They finally have a real kiss on Clark's birthday.

Just some food for thought.

PS: I came up with an idea for their first kiss, but maybe this isn't the right thread for it.
    Last edited by gem65; 10-08-2012, 06:49 AM.

It would be cool if lois kisses Clark on his birthday this season

Comment

Oh that would just make my day having them kiss on his birthday, but anytime would make me happy!

Comment

Talk about a great birthday. Yeah, I can't wait for it.

Comment

man forget his birthday think about valentines day
          im probably not a good smallville fan but when was clarks birthday again?

Comment

My vote would be on Valentine's Day also.
            I can see her arguing with him and he kisses her to shut her up...
            That would be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by dalbajr
              That would be funny.
              Oh man that would be sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
              I hope it's something like that!

Comment

That would be funny.
                I want I want!

Comment

they will kiss

This is a teaser kiss, a device used to make the real kiss more anticipated and exciting. Most likely at the end of the season.

Comment

That would be funny.
                    visions of Taming of the Shrew and Kiss Me Kate??

Comment

That would be funny.
                      that would be so cool

Comment

That would be funny.
                        That would be adorable. And after that Lois will be like:"What?! Is this the Clark I have known for about 5 years?"

Comment

Lol, she would say, 'I remember this kiss from an earlier time. Clark, was it you in the green arrow costume! - from the earlier season, when clark pretended to be green arrow.
                          They should, it's always been Lois and Clark, less angst please.

Comment

That would be funny.
                            That wouldn't be funny. It would be... PERFECT

Comment

Remember when Lois told Clark that sometimes you have to put your feelings away until it's the right time - like putting away money in a piggybank for a bike you can't quite afford. But when you finally crack open that piggy bank, you find that you weren't saving for a bike - you were really saving for a Harley? Having said that, here's a scenario I came up with:

Lois and Clark are in the Daily Planet. They haven't had the talk about the almost kiss. She says she needs some air - or anything that would give her an excuse to leave the office to avoid having the conversation. She walks out of the building and sees something that leaves her speechless. The camera pans to what she's seeing - Clark on his father's Harley wearing the leather jacket he's worn in several prior episodes. Lois says something like "how did you get here so fast? He smiles at her but says nothing. Maybe she says "what's with the bike?" He could say that he was ready to crack open that piggy bank. She's confused at first because she forgot that she said it. But then it hits her and she starts to realize what he's trying to say. Then he gets off the bike and walks over to her, puts his arms around her and kisses her. Maybe he even tells her that he loves her - who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎