X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan is the Fourth in the pic then?

Maybe it's not Mo' at all?

which pic?

Comment

The wall painting that Parkman saw when he was in Africa.

Originally posted by Vedder818
      Certainly looks like Arthur Petrelli, Knox, Flint, and Sylar to me....

BTW, I'm new here. I look forward to future posts
      Last edited by Ginx; 12-03-2008, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Certainly has a resemblance to Nathan -- more so than Mohinder for sure. I think it could be him or someone we haven't met yet.

Comment

i'm sure people have noticed in the picture, why is Arthur's face distorted?

and I think that face in the upper left corner is someone we haven't met before, unless Nathan, Mohinder, or Sylar magically grow some facial hair.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftofSolitude
            i'm sure people have noticed in the picture, why is Arthur's face distorted?

and I think that face in the upper left corner is someone we haven't met before, unless Nathan, Mohinder, or Sylar magically grow some facial hair.
            Writers said that he is Sylar but that facial hear I dont understand

Comment

why is half of arthurs face red and one eye looking over at the face in question could it be he has power over arthur whoever it is. all of the other faces seem pretty clear who they are this guy has to be new it doesnt look like sylar to me or nathan but 2 new characters appearing tonight so maybe its 1 of them

Comment

It's not facial hair, it's a shadow. Heroes and their misguiding paintings. There was a link to an interveiw thread somehwere on the recent episode forums that stated this. If I come across it I'll remember to link it here.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎