No announcement yet.

The Haitian...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haitian...

Since when can the Haitian kill people using his power? I didn't know he could kill people using the ability to take away powers or wiping their memory. It just looked like he went like uber crazy doing something to kill his brother. The only thing i could think of is is that when The Haitian took his brother's powers away, he was no longer invulnerable making him possibly suffer from the injury of being pushed super hard and fast into that car by Nathan? I don't know

I think the Hatian can control the human mind. He probably triggered something that rendered him brain-dead.

Comment

i guess we learn more about the charecter as the story goes along.

Comment

He controls the brain, so I guess that he's capable of inducing an stroke ( cerebral stroke? sorry, I don't know if that the right spelling, my english is failing me there) So, a person only can "survive" if they are connected to machines for life. Though in fact, they are really dead ,they are in a coma and live forever like a vegetable. I think that's what the Haitian did to his brother.
        Last edited by Novak Fan; 12-02-2008, 04:12 PM.

Comment

The Haitian is the best, his ability I was never clear of what it was.

Comment

Did'nt know his powers were dangerous. I tought the worst he could do is make somebody think they where a baby. Had no idea he could knock people out with his abillity.
            Last edited by kp1984; 12-03-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
              Did'nt know his powers were dangerous. I took the worst he could do is make somebody think they where a baby. Had no idea he could knock people out with his abillity.
              he knocked matt out in season 1

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                Did'nt know his powers were dangerous. I took the worst he could do is make somebody think they where a baby. Had no idea he could knock people out with his abillity.
                I wonder if he can restore someone's memory back. If he can, then he can probably help Hiro's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star
                  I wonder if he can restore someone's memory back. If he can, then he can probably help Hiro's problem.

I don't know about restore previous memories, but maybe we can create new ones?

Comment

The Haitian is the real GOD. The Haitian God!!

Comment

He basically lobotomized his brother and his powers were turned off. The Haitian is the man, plus he can fight!

Comment

He can't restore memories. Remember Claire asked him to restore her friend's memories back in season 1 and he responded by saying his powers don't work that way.

Comment

What if he can unlock Petes ability?
                          What if Pete got his back, didn't know it and absorbed the Haitian and Nates power unbeknowing to himself? Plus the brothers bulletproofness?

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
                            Since when can the Haitian kill people using his power? I didn't know he could kill people using the ability to take away powers or wiping their memory. It just looked like he went like uber crazy doing something to kill his brother. The only thing i could think of is is that when The Haitian took his brother's powers away, he was no longer invulnerable making him possibly suffer from the injury of being pushed super hard and fast into that car by Nathan? I don't know
                            He didnt' kill him so much as erased his entire mind.

In the webcomics when he was a boy he was afraid and accidentally erased the mind of everyone in his home village all at once. Didnt even have to touch them. Just did it.

Haitian wasn't taking his brothers powers away, otherwise Nathan wouldn't have been able to fly either. Less he can focus it but that's not confirmed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                              he knocked matt out in season 1
                              I remember that. I thought that happend because Matt was trying to read his mind and it put too much stress on him knocking him out.
                              When the Hatian said i can't do nothing without my powers i'm like even if you did have your powers what would you do make them forget who they are. See he can knock them out by touching them.
                              I did'nt read the whole text because it was fast and I don't understand whatever langauge they were speaking. I read the part when Peter said turn his abillity off and the Haitian said something but i did'nt get to read it because it was to fast. Did anybody see what he said?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎