Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiro proof they should give kids all the powers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro proof they should give kids all the powers.

Adults just mess everything up!!

Btw, Kid Hiro > Adult Hiro.

Kid Hiro seems more useful than Adult Hiro it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Lawliet
      Kid Hiro seems more useful than Adult Hiro it seems

Yeah but sadly Adult Hiro seems to be more driven on his own unlike Kid Hiro who they had to convince to keep going.

Comment

I'm tired of his temper tantrums. I'm ready for him to get his memory back.

Comment

I think it's kindof nice to have the happy-go-lucky, I'm going to save the world Hiro from season one back. "Bad man." I cracked up!

Comment

i'm just glad that they finally had hiro really meet claire. even if it's kid hiro.

Comment

Kid Hiro is better than the normal Hiro but I think that best was Hiro from the future from first season

Comment

it fits cause even adult hiro is kind of child like....i have no problem they leave hiro 10 for a long time

Comment

[QUOTE=jimmyolsenblues;4212339]it fits cause even adult hiro is kind of child like....i have no problem they leave hiro 10 for a long time[/QUOT
                  Hiro is funny either way. Wonder what would happen if Sylar or Peter thought they were 10 or even Adam. Adam would like freak after seeing video games. Hiro took one look at him stabbing that man and said i don't ever want to grow up.
                  Last edited by kp1984; 12-03-2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Actually young hero even looked more powerful LOL. Just make him learn english and you are set to go.

Comment

I'm loving young Hiro... It'll be sad to see his departure in future episodes... I wonder how Adult Hiro will react to all this.. Will he even remember he was reverted back to a kid? And if he did remember maybe that will change him in some ways... Or not. This IS Heroes we're talking about... Nothing ever happens inless its absurd.

Comment

You can see why Hiro can be considered the most powerful of all. I loved the scene, it all seemed to be going so badly, HRG was about to be killed, Claire was unable to do anything with her mum at risk, then (and I totally didn't see it coming) Hiro appeared out of nowhere, and saved the day! That kind of power is godlike as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Hiro kicked ass this episode. 'Bad man'. Lol. Take that sylar

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎