Yes Noah is a badass but ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Noah is a badass but ...

He is kind of a perv lol !

Do you remember last week episode ? It ended with Sylar and Elle kissing and HRG zooming on them with his big gun. Then tonight he shoot at them only after they've done their thing lol. Which means he watched them during the whole time !

Originally posted by LeirbaG

Do you remember last week episode ? It ended with Sylar and Elle kissing and HRG zooming on them with his big gun. Then tonight he shoot at them only after they've done their thing lol. Which means he watched them during the whole time !
    haha yea i noticed that..i thot he was goin to shoot them when they were kissing but he waited after they got done doing there business

Comment

maybe he was waiting til they were off guard to make a move on them. more tactical than perv imo.

Comment

HRG is a pervert lol
        No I think he wanted a good shot or wanted to kill them cruelly

Comment

Noah is sure a pervert that I can agree but y those two had to do it THERE, shoulda juz left to somewhere else or a motel or something.

Comment

lol i was betting this whole week how they were going to dodge the bullet from that exact position they were in before but of course they had to switch it nice job tim

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              Noah knows they'll die soon so might as well let them do their own thing and let them die happily or something....lol
              dam dude is that kara on ur avi?? if it is

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                maybe he was waiting til they were off guard to make a move on them. more tactical than perv imo.
                those two couldn't been more off guard when they were having sex even if they wanted too. HRG must have had like 100 occasions to shoot before they were done.

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
                  dam dude is that kara on ur avi?? if it is
                  Dude it is, it is. I know EH?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                    Dude it is, it is. I know EH?
                    dam!..what show or movie is that from..i gotta see that

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
                      dam!..what show or movie is that from..i gotta see that
                      It's just a fan-made wallpaper derived from the photos taken from the movie she's filming rite now (Movie: Into the Blue 2: The Reef), go into the link u'll see more pics from there.

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

lol, ya i noticed that right off the bat.

Comment

HRG a perv. i hadn't though of that until now. but when i saw that scene i was thinking how come he hadn't shot them back when they were standing in front of the window kissing. what was he waiting for? i'm guessing he just wanted to check out elle and once he did well then he could kill sylar. although it's possible that sylar and elle got out of sight (we didn't see that) and made it hard for HRG to get a good shot. so it took HRG some time to reposition himself somewhere better where he could get a good look at Sylar's head. only he took too long and elle spotted the red dot and quickly got sylar out of the way. another reason for sylar leaving elle alive, she saved his life at least.

Comment

HRG is perv and the bigger villain he turn Sylar to bad again what I dont care but the result was hurting Elle

Comment

Originally posted by LeirbaG

good point.... plus i complained already why use a sniper rifle....just kick down the door and spray them with an uzi....why shoot from far away if they have no powers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎