Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking Sides

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do like how people flip and never know who to trust...i was completely surprised that sylar ate elle...never saw that coming...

Comment

he said it himself and so did elle during the episode..."Do you think this is permanent?"
      the answer is a resounding NO heard clear across the board. No they won't be together and no they won't be powerless forever. It was what had to happen. They had to get their powers back and sylar and elle had to end one way or another...he killed her dad for christmas sakes

Comment

I don't think Elle is dead - I do think she'll either not pick a side or pick a side opposite Sylar.

Comment

I hope you are right Ginx

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            She has never been a regular cast member, but only a guest star.

I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw the name George Takei, for a while I though maybe they were somehow bring him back.
            I know! but it was just a flashback , buuh

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              Wut about Elle, omg u really think she's..........OMG !!!!!!
              exactly i think she is dead.

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Alexander III
              ..............*SOB*
              We need Claire's blood!
              ya but do you think claire is going to give her blood to someone who killed her for about 2 minutes.
              Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 12-02-2008, 01:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                I don't think Elle is dead - I do think she'll either not pick a side or pick a side opposite Sylar.
                ya probably or she will fall of the face of the planet. if she is the mother of sylars kid she isnt around so something must happen to her eventually.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎