No announcement yet.

Powerless Pete

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu.Kent
    Im hoping for some kind of epic return of pete's powers, like everything seems hopeless at the end and then pete kicks down a few doors and starts opening some woop ass on everyone.
    That would be awesome, a perfect way for all-powerful Peter to really kick some ass.

Comment

It needs to be epic, for the sake of the series!

Comment

Just imagine: season finale, Arthur is killing everyone, all hope is lost and out of nowhere comes peter, suddenly with all the abilities and totally destroys the villains. That would be so awesome!!!

Comment

That'd be a epic waste of a season.

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

and budget
          Last edited by sil3nt; 12-08-2008, 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i dont see how arthur can survive tonights episode to be honest never mind be at seasons end arthur will go tonight nathan will take his place and next ep its nathan vs peter to set up for februarys return. i think sylar will have an impact ousting arthur then join up with nathan at pinehurst for fugitives as for peter getting powers back maybe at the end of ep 13 duel due to sureshs formula and i bet all we get is a glimpse leaving us to wait until february to see if he gets everything or just his original power back

Comment

Originally posted by simdog
              i dont see how arthur can survive tonights episode to be honest never mind be at seasons end arthur will go tonight nathan will take his place and next ep its nathan vs peter to set up for februarys return. i think sylar will have an impact ousting arthur then join up with nathan at pinehurst for fugitives as for peter getting powers back maybe at the end of ep 13 duel due to sureshs formula and i bet all we get is a glimpse leaving us to wait until february to see if he gets everything or just his original power back
              IF he gets his power back, who says it has to be his original power? Maybe he'll get a new power. Hell I hope he gets a new power. Something cool but less ridiculous.

I mean honestly Peter was way too powerful, he was breaking the show. It's no fun knowing at the end of the season Peter's going to swoop in a save everyone with his swiss army knife of powers. It was alright in Season One when he'd face off against Sylar because they had different powers, and also they both had not as many powers. Now it's just annoying cause they have all the same powers (Telekinesis, Electrokinesis, Regeneration, Precognition, Hell they even exchanged their base powers of Intuitive Aptitude and Empathic Mimicry.) It's even more annoying cause they both go to the same defaults when fighting (Telekinesis, Electrokinesis and Regeneration).

Peter: Haha I lightninged you!
              Sylar: Yeah I healed. But Now I have lightninged you!!!
              Peter: Yeah I healed too.....

Also it's always more exciting when the Heroes have to figure a way around a problem (i.e. a multipowered villain ala Arthur/Sylar) instead of just throwing their own version of the same character at the problem.

Comment

peter will get his old power back but will he actually swoop in and save the day he only stopped the virus last season because of the writers strike and first season it was nathan saving the day by carrying peter who was the actual problem away. fair enough he was really powerful but there has to be one good character like this its not like he wont ever need help its peter he always does and there needs to be an equal or superior to the most powerful bad guy just to even it out

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎