No announcement yet.

Powerless Pete

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerless Pete

So I guess Peter didn't get his powers back...so, what will happen to our golden boy now?

We actually don't know if he's got powers back or not. He didn't show any but he could be absorbing them and not know it.

I think Peter is doing pretty well without his powers.

Comment

I was hoping for a hint either way, but it did take him a while to find the powers the first time.

Comment

Tell You The Truth I Like The Peter With Out Powers But I Like Him Either Way!

Comment

I'm impressed! peter is pretty bad ass without his powers they need to give it back but they need to take them all away he should collect them again cause he's way too strong, and he'll get old way to fast they need to bring his abilities back but make him start from scratch.

Comment

The last scene from next week's trailer looks like he gets his powers back. His hair is all slicked back taking the form of Future Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragius
              The last scene from next week's trailer looks like he gets his powers back. His hair is all slicked back taking the form of Future Peter.
              where i didnt see that it was low like usual

Comment

Peter was way too powerful, so he had to lose his powers, but infortunately, the show got worse. Give Peter his powers back, let him do some real superman stuff, and make us fans happy!

p.s.: too bad they didn't let him get the haitain's brothers invulnerbility. If he had that, and all his old abilities, he would be superman!

Comment

I hope he get his powers back soon and kick Sylars ass for what he did to Elle

Comment

Definitley needs his powers back. Im tired of Heroes without Peter having abilities

Comment

I think even if the Eclipse didn't restore his powers, the formula will after Suresh puts in the final ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragius
                        In the clip I THINK you're talking about he has a gun in his hand so...

Comment

I definitely think Peter is better without his powers (as long as he eventually gets them back, otherwise it would be stupid) because both he and Hiro are the true Heroes of the show, and as Hiro said when he lost his powers, it is an invaluable learning experience for a hero, to see if they have the courage and honour to do what must be done regardless of the dangers. Peter was suffering from the same problem Superman has, he was just too powerful, and so any conflict was a foregone conclusion. To remain interesting plot-wise, you either need a innocuous rock with crippling effects, or a total reversion to mortality.

When he does get his powers back, I have a feeling he will get a lot all at once from Arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                            I definitely think Peter is better without his powers (as long as he eventually gets them back, otherwise it would be stupid) because both he and Hiro are the true Heroes of the show, and as Hiro said when he lost his powers, it is an invaluable learning experience for a hero, to see if they have the courage and honour to do what must be done regardless of the dangers. Peter was suffering from the same problem Superman has, he was just too powerful, and so any conflict was a foregone conclusion. To remain interesting plot-wise, you either need a innocuous rock with crippling effects, or a total reversion to mortality.

When he does get his powers back, I have a feeling he will get a lot all at once from Arthur.
                            Your right, he needs to get them back that way he's stronger and can defend himself.

Some writer said that Peter needs to find out if he can be a hero without his powers then he can get them back.
                            Last edited by HumanoidCorvin; 12-03-2008, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Im hoping for some kind of epic return of pete's powers, like everything seems hopeless at the end and then pete kicks down a few doors and starts opening some woop ass on everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎