No announcement yet.

Angels and Demons Smackdown

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels and Demons Smackdown

I have to say that I liked that Sam and Dean lead the demons back to meet the angels and have a showdown. Let them settle it amongst themselves.

I was surprised but thought it was fun that they were all hitting and punching each other instead of using powers - but I guess it would have taken out the Winchesters if they had used their powers.

Obviously, both sides want the boys alive for their own reasons - they've had more than enough opportunities to kill them at this point.

ya i liked that too it was cool how both the winchesters and ruby tricked the 2 most powerful sides of the universe into beating each other up

i wish they had used powers to and didnt fist fight but you might be right that they didnt cause sam and dean would be stuck in the cross fire. i think its cool tho that angels can be exorcised.

ya i dont think either side wants either of the boys killed. sam is going to lead the demons and dean have no clue what his meaning is yet but god has a plan for him. im sure the angels are using sam to get to satan while the demons are using dean to get to god.

Comment

Originally posted by sil3nt
      Though they don't state this, I'd like to think of it as this:

The angels didn't want to blow up everything because Dean would die (and Sam?) and possibly innocent people (if there were any around)

AND

Alastair didn't want to blow everything up because they needed Anna alive.

Plus the fact that Alastair might've been immune to any 'explosions' (he didn't even flinch at Castiel trying to vaporize him) vice versa. AND I think the angels cannot fight at their full potential inside a host (vice versa) and if the left, everyone probably would've had their eyes scorched.
      I wrote that in the original sticky thread. I think the demons would want the brothers dead, especially Sam.

Comment

I think angels and dmons are just as powerful in a host as when there not the only difference is they can cause peoples eyes to burn out of there sockets if there not in a human host and they see there real visage

Comment

It seemed to me that Angels in their true form can blast a Demon around pretty easily.

Comment

Castiel could have done more.

Comment

I got the feeling Casteil did not want Anna to get hurt. My feeling is there is a connection why is the ever cheerful Uriel was sent. Some had to make sure he did his job. But I loved Deans little party he threw for the Angels and Demons. . . .

I think Team Angel was smart for recruiting him and team Demon stupid for not trying to really get him on their side.

Comment

I'm actually glad they didn't use any powers...I mean, wouldn't it look silly? In all honesty, yes, they are possessing humans as vessels, so why would they use "powers"? Just a thought, lol.

Comment

i was dissapointed i was hoping they would use there powers and i was dissapointed that uriel did all the butt kicking and not Castiel and BTW does anyone know all the angel powers?

Comment

I am sure that was just a sneak peak at the whole battle they will be fighting, like in the season finale? Yeah I am sure we will see an awesome showdown.

And no, we don't know all the powers they have.

Comment

Castiel wasn't concentrating fully although I like Alistair's courage. If it was a REAL Castiel/Uriel Vs. Alistair smackdown, NO ONE and possibly nothing would have survived. Even the impala!! I think the real battle will be between dean/castiel/ureil and lillith/alistair/lucifer... but I think theres something fishy about uriel.. maybe he screws castiel and co. over and goes dark.

Comment

I don't think Castiel knew how powerful Alastair was. Castiel seemed surprised that he couldn't destroy Alastair. Anyhow, I think you might have a point on the whole smack down. It is probably not an environment for humans.

Comment

i REALLY thought they were going to "smite" everyhing..
                          when they stared at eac hother , i was like " that whole building, and the surrounding area, is fracked

..then he punched him, and i was like.... okay.....i guess thy want to settle things the old fashioned way, instead of SMITING everything within a 50 mile radius

....lol, opposite of smallville, where sometimes ,it's powers galore(which i LOVE) with mega toe-to-toe fights...

still, loved it..

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎