Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Eclipse Part II"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LogicalDisorder
    Not faulting anyone for liking it, but after that ending I'm giving them one week to change my mind and if they don't pull back from Elle being dead, I will never watch the show again. My interest is completely gone if they went and did that.
    I totaly agree if I could give zero for this episode than I do it whithout anything holding me extremly mad

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
      Ugh that was awful... Lamest episode to date and one of the worst episodes of the series. What a truly dumb season of Heroes. It's all over the place. I'll expand on all the lameness some other time, for now I just wanted to get the message out. heh

Me too. But it's lightswitchES plural actually (back and forth, back and forth). I wish they'd make up their minds already, I'm tired of Heroes' writers trying to constantly be "clever"/shocking/surprising. It's come to the point where I can't accept anything that happens at face value, or begin to care about a story or character, because it's either completely temporary and gone next week or we're not seeing the whole picture. Whatever it is we believe to be happening, as soon as we start getting into it, quickly turns out to be wrong or no longer matters (or never really mattered, because they were just fooling us/messing with us). But then later on of course, we find out lo and behold it DID matter, but for a completely different reason than we originally thought (or they made us think) the first time. It's ridiculously annoying. This show has become little more than a mockery of itself.

So Sylar seems to be evil again, whoopie, who cares. It's hard to care about anything this show does anymore because it's constantly changing. I mean I like twists and turns as much as the next guy, but not incessantly.

Man you so put this in a nut shell for me. I gave it 5 for all of the reasons he said.
      This show just goes in circles and goes nowhere fast. Nothing more than a revolving door, it needs a window to open to let in some new stories ideas.
      Last edited by Saber; 12-05-2008, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Again , not my favorite episode. Agree about Sylar lightswitch..I mean, he was faking the whole time? he has double personality or what?! I'm tired that he's bad then good, then bad, then good... And I HATE the (maybe) Elle's dead! WHY? I give them some points for Seth Green onscreen time though. And the whole Hiro's plot.

Comment

Yeah, wasn't my favorite episode, but overall it was a decent-good episode.

Comment

I though it was ok. I found the parts with Sylar-sex totally gross, mainly because it is not me.

I liked Hiro's actions. They were purposeful and meaningful and made it feel less like Hiro was just there and needed to be brought into the action somehow.

I'm ready for more.

Comment

Not so good. Pissed me off that Pete still hasn't got his powers back. Ah well, I guess we'll have to wait until Nathan injects Pete.

Liked the Hiro scenes though. But hated that Sylar turns bad again. Gives me headaches.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎