Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which brother is the better kisser? Peter, Sylar, or Nathan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which brother is the better kisser? Peter, Sylar, or Nathan?

I think they all have a lot to offer, but I would have to go with Sylar. Because I think that boy is a fast learner. Hehehehe.

Peter

Comment

Probably Peter.

Comment

Peter.

Comment

It's very hard to decide between Peter and Sylar.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

ahh crap! I didn't read the title, I DIDN'T KNOW IT SAID KISSER! I THOUGHT IT SAID WHICH IS THE BETTER BROTHER! AHH ****!
          Last edited by Smallville Gone Bizarr; 12-01-2008, 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by littlefoo20
            I think they all have a lot to offer, but I would have to go with Sylar. Because I think that boy is a fast learner. Hehehehe.

PETER!!

Comment

ok... let's think about this a little... lol...

i think nathan is one of those people that they say 'deep water' about... so, he showed us that he had a pretty wild side in season 1... so i can imagine that ... under all that suit a very good and skilled kisser is hidden...

even if peter was kind of the most important brother of them all up until now... I just can't see him more than the nice-guy... you know... I think he'd also kiss like a nice-guy... errrr... know what i mean... (i mean if we go after looks, peter would totally win in POV)

and then there is sylar... and that scene with elle and him... yup! it totally convinced me that he would probably be the best and most interesting to kiss and make out with.... *blush*

so... all in all... i would probably put my money on sylar... (note, not gabriel!)

Comment

Peter

Comment

Man, I miss all the good threads.

Gotta say Peter, because he's the best looking. Plus he's such a sweetie!

Comment

Sylar!

I would probably spontaneously combust if he ever kissed me, plus Peter's not that cute IMO

Comment

Peter. Sylar would be better at... other things.

Comment

Sylar's not their brother...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎