No announcement yet.

Who is writing/drawing 9th Wonders?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is writing/drawing 9th Wonders?

Isaac handed in the last issue, and it was Hiro stabbing Sylar. So who's drawing the precognitive comic that's guiding them now? It's really irritating me, and ripping me right out of the story every time it pops up.

maybe hiro of the future? i don't know...great question

Comment

Question is good but what is the answer ???????????????????
      I hope Seth Green will tell that to us who is making the comic books

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
        Question is good but what is the answer ???????????????????
        I hope Seth Green will tell that to us who is making the comic books
        I'm hoping that too. I was wondering that as soon as they brought that back into the storyline.

Or maybe Issac left the storylines just didn't get to put more issues out while he was alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          I'm hoping that too. I was wondering that as soon as they brought that back into the storyline.

Or maybe Issac left the storylines just didn't get to put more issues out while he was alive?
          Maybe this storylines where drawed in that notepad which he gave to that strange guy before Sylar gets him

Comment

I always wondered this too...

Comment

maybe seth green write it... i dont know

this show is getting stupid

Comment

Ye of little faith... haven't there been numerous occasions where you thought "what the ****? how can that be/happen?"? They always explain it in the end, as I'm sure they will with this "wtf?"-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                  maybe seth green write it... i dont know

this show is getting stupid
                  Don't lose faith, its coming back to its First Season talent.

Comment

in the end the whole show will be in n the imaginaton of some fat bloke who writes comics, this happened a few times with bugs bunny

Comment

I've always wondered where the new 9th Wonders are coming from and I doubt we'll find out anythme soon...

Comment

This is just another thing to add to the list of signs that Heroes' time has passed. It's too bad.

Comment

You have to remember that in the Heroes timeline, this is only about 6 months after Issac was killed. (This is known cause of the flasback ep which showed the events of "six months ago" from season 1 as "1 year ago") So there's only been about 6 issues since then, and not beyond reach that they were all included when he handed in his work to that guy. But I'm guessing they'll reveal someone else as continuing his work anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
                            You have to remember that in the Heroes timeline, this is only about 6 months after Issac was killed. (This is known cause of the flasback ep which showed the events of "six months ago" from season 1 as "1 year ago") So there's only been about 6 issues since then, and not beyond reach that they were all included when he handed in his work to that guy. But I'm guessing they'll reveal someone else as continuing his work anyway.
                            I'd accept that. But I just need some clarification.

Comment

How many times has the future changed since Isaac died? Why would he write comics for multiple timelines? If they hadn't saved the cheerleader to save the world the catalyst would not be an issue. If Peter had blown up New York Mohinder would likely not be alive to perfect the formula, etc. If Isaac saw all possible outcomes you'd think he would have come up with better solutions.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎