Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Peter gets his powers back after the eclipse...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simdog
    i think peters abilities will be returned when mohinder perfects his serum because it looks like peter has nothing in one of the pictures from our father while sylar stands next to him with his hand out indicating using his tk or maybe even electricity if peter had power he wouldnt be holding a gun would he.
    I agree i looked at that picture with same thoughts but I have one question What the hell is Sylar doing??????????????????????????????

Comment

I was kinda wondering this myself. Seems like a good way to get the stolen powers back without making Arthur return them, or kill him, or a serum or whatever.

If that does indeed occur then it opens a very very very very small hole for the return of Adam Monroe. Yes he is dead because his powers were sucked away, But maybe just maybe if any cells are left from his dust they will regenerate. And ya I know that the head has to be intact or whatever, but I mean c'mon he's been doing it for 400 dang years.

Comment

It may sounded weird but,I prefer Peter without his powers,he is much more intelligent,he has to think carefully to get himself out of trouble or to protect someone...a few weapons and some really good training and could become just like HRG.But,I'm sure he'll get his powers back somehow but,I hope that to I enjoy Peter without powers for few episodes more.

Comment

I just hope that when Peter gets his powers back, they have a limition on how many powers he can absorb so they dont make him uber powerful again. Infact i hope the same goes for Sylar. Thats one of the big problems with the charecters.

Comment

Originally posted by simdog
            ...while sylar stands next to him with his hand out indicating using his tk or maybe even electricity if peter had power he wouldnt be holding a gun would he.
            Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
            I agree i looked at that picture with same thoughts but I have one question What the hell is Sylar doing??????????????????????????????
            Just lifting his hand. I'm guessing Pete just walks in. But look who else is there in the picture... Seen him?... Yes?.... Indeed, the Haitian. So even if Pete has his powers back, he wouldn't be able to use them. He knows, that's why he's holding a gun. but Sylar doesn't. Probably looks really stupid just lifting his hand. I'm guessing Sylar is (just about) fighting Arthur, when Pete and the Haitian walk in.

Originally posted by prairiefire
            ... it opens a very very very very small hole for the return of Adam Monroe. Yes he is dead because his powers were sucked away, But maybe just maybe if any cells are left from his dust they will regenerate. And ya I know that the head has to be intact or whatever, but I mean c'mon he's been doing it for 400 dang years.
            Nope. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. No living cell there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              Wouldn't it be interesting if powers were switched after the eclipse?

Like Pete only gets flight and Nathan the absorbing powers?

Matt get Hiro's power and Hiro get Matt's.
              Funny but not cool.

Comment

Man...

Comment

Well, looks like the Formula worked..

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎