No announcement yet.

#2.8 - "Chuck vs The Graviton"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
    That wasn't nice of Ellie to tell Morgan he couldn't come to Thanksgiving and if she was just going to throw it away why couldn't she let Morgan eat some of it first?

A re-doing of their date except this time a gun is involved.
    she was just stressed out.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by STFanatic
    Yay Chuckster!!!!!

"I'm breaking up with you, you are under arrest."
    that was awesome! I'm glad that chuck got a chance to break up with her. Just wished he hadn't trusted her so many times after each betrayal. But at least she got hers, and Chuck got to throw it in her face.

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
    Loved that part. Sorry Jill you shouldn't have tried to kill his girl.

I loved Big Mike to the rescue too.
    That part was great
    Last edited by maryjanewatson; 11-24-2008, 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This might be the best episode to date! I enjoyed it all the way through.

Comment

Where was the Sarah Jill fight? Rats! I was really looking forward to that.

And where is Anna AGAIN. Anna, we miss you!

I'm glad Chuck finally drew the line at Jill trying to shoot Sarah - at least he drew it somewhere right?

Comment

An Anna vs Jill fight would have worked too

Comment

i thought it was great. i hated that jill kept playing chuck and stuff but im glad chuck got her back and played her lol. that was great. and he stood up for sarah so that was great

the thanksgiving stuff was "awesome". and the guys at buy more and eating microwavable turkey and there like real turkey lol. and morgan going through the trash to get the turkey from the day before lol.

----- Added 58 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by closetclana
            Where was the Sarah Jill fight? Rats! I was really looking forward to that.

And where is Anna AGAIN. Anna, we miss you!

I'm glad Chuck finally drew the line at Jill trying to shoot Sarah - at least he drew it somewhere right?
            ya i wanted to see sarah and jill fight.

Originally posted by Chloe>All
            This might be the best episode to date! I enjoyed it all the way through.
            ya it was pretty exciting.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-25-2008, 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm sad they replaced the Yaris nerd herders with matrix's. It was so cool to see my car in my 2 favorite shows.

Comment

This show has honestly turned into my favorite this year. Last season was good, but this season is better.

I feel like Chuck is a breakout hit. The episodes are hilarious and dramatic. I really enjoyed this episode, especially the dynamic between Chuck and Sarah.

I cannot wait till we get more episodes!

Comment

I can't help but like every episode of Chuck. But I have to admit that I was disappointed that Chuck's feelings for Sarah didn't resurface until after he found out that Jill was a Fulcrum agent. However, the ending kind of made up for that. I was just SO frustrated that he kept trusting Jill even though she kept betraying him. Kudos to him for getting it right at last.

And no Anna? I sincerely hope she's in the new episode!

Comment

I rode in the Gravitron at the county fair back in the day. They only had it at the fair that one year, but it was the best ride ever! Inertia at its finest. The perfect setting for a fight with a Fulcrum agent, definitely.

Comment

The best part of this whole episode was Thanksgiving. And Morgan being uninvited. (and Jeff making the trap. Man, Jeff is...there are no words!)

I did keep waiting for them to make a reference to the previous year's Thanksgiving (I sat there thinking "last year Bryce was in Chuck's bedroom kissing his fake girlfriend").

Comment

Really meh- episode. There were some funny parts like how Casey got some epic help taking down the leader.

The Chuck and Jill parts were nice but nothing memorable. It was kinda of a letdown after how the previous episode ended.

Thanksgiving was fun though even if it didn't get enough screentime.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎