Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the heck are Pete, Martha and Mr.Gabe Sullivan????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck are Pete, Martha and Mr.Gabe Sullivan????

Alright seriously, where were they?? Pete is Chloe´s best friend, doesn´t Martha ever visit her state which she is senator of ??? and Gabe??!! Come on he is Chloe´s freaging dad, I think if they could had just used a camera man to call Chloe and pretend he was her father would had worked, at least we would know he still cares about his only daughter .....

It only showed me that they never took this wedding seriously ....... so why should I??? It was doomed to fail since its very beggining!! ....
    Last edited by RedKRules; 11-23-2008, 08:08 PM.

Originally posted by RedKRules
    Alright seriously, where were they?? Pete is Chloe´s best friend, doesn´t Martha ever visit her state which she is senator of ??? and Gabe??!! Come on he is Chloe´s freaging dad, I think if they could had just used a camera man to call Chloe and pretend he was her father would had worked, at least we would know he still cares about his only daughter .....

It only showed me that they never took this wedding seriously ....... so why should I??? It was doomed to fail since its very beggining!! ....
    ya, I agree
    for me, the absence of Pete can be raised, not so much to Martha, but the father of Chloe, yes, this is significant

especially because no one comments (even Chloe) the reason for his absence

well, but we do not see them speak the votes, or say yes to each other is like really show that wedding is not to be taken seriously

Comment

Fired.

Comment

i was wondering the same

Comment

Maybe Jor-El by mistake erased the memories of those three when erasing her memories of clarks powers.

Comment

^

maybe your right

Comment

Pete is staying away after making an ejit out of himself as mister elastico.
              Martha is eating caviar with the bigwigs.
              Gabe is on witness protection and isnt even aware his daughter is getting married.

Comment

Pete made a fool of himself the last time he was in town. Martha is a busy senator who may not have had the time to come to the wedding. As far as Chloe's father, are they even close? She barely talked about him the past several seasons.

Comment

SV doesn't have the budget to have Martha, Pete or Gabe attend Chloe's wedding. Bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                    SV doesn't have the budget to have Martha, Pete or Gabe attend Chloe's wedding. Bottom line.
                    I can see that Annette O'Toole and Sam Jones might be a bit expesive to bring back, but I checked Robert Wisden, who played Gabe Sullivan, in IMDB. He hasn't been all that busy since he left "Smallville", and doesn't appear to have done anything in the last two years, so I think TPTB could have brought him back for one episode without breaking the bank. Even if they didn't want to spring for Wisden, they could easily have slapped a "Hi I'm Gabe Sullivan" nametag on one of the older extras, and passed him off as Chole's father for the ten seconds it would have taken to walk Chloe down the aisle. Not including Gabe Sullivan was a very strange decsion on the part of the writers, and it cannot be explained by budget alone.

Comment

If I got a penny every time I've seen one of these threads...

Comment

I think Pete is somewhere preparing to get with Lana after Lana and Clark make a clean break of it. Martha, I am sad to say, has become power hungry and is off somewhere preparing to run in the next presidential election (somewhat like Sarah Palin but a lot smarter). Mr. Sullivan went into hiding with Chloe's mom. He is trying to keep her safe from Lex and evil people like Lex. He has cut all ties with Chloe to keep her safe so he does not even know that she is getting married, sadly.

Comment

Let me think where could they be.

Martha going to Chloe's wedding vs. important government business...No contest.

Pete found some more Kryptonite laced gum and is playing pro basketball.

When Gabe found out he was only 2nd place to Clark walking Chloe down the isle, he refused to come to the wedding.

Just kidding, of course

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                            great point there

Comment

Pete?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but why wasn't Pete invited to the wedding...you'd think he'd have been there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎