Hell yes!
      I second.

Comment

• Originally posted by clois_lover10
        I second.
        Would have been sweet and cute.
        Dang you Lana!

Comment

• Even if he ran after, Lois would certainly not be in a mood to listen to him, she made up her mind about going with Jimmy and when she makes a decision, she sticks by it. Clark was all over Lana, that was ridiculous of him and thank God he had the dignity to not go after her! Lois is never second choice, she is good enough to wait for.

Comment

• Can you really blame Clark for not chasing after Lois? Remember, this is the same guy who stood Chloe up on the dance floor without batting an eye and didn't return to check on her at ALL even AFTER the tornado had passed. There was no tornado to give Clark an excuse here, but if my ex showed up in the middle of a wedding I was best man at, I would be a little startled, to say the least. Still, Clark should have tracked Lois down at some point and apologized for the abrupt end to their dance.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

• yes grrrr, but Lana's gone now so... bring on the Clois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hell yeah!

Comment

• That would have been so cool if he did ran after her unfortunately he didnīt

Comment

• I didn't vote. No, he shouldn't have run after Lois. There's a monster on the loose, his BFF is missing, and oh, yeah, he's clearly not over Lana and conflicted. Best to let Lois go for now.

Comment

• He should have at least apologize to Lois for leaving her on the dance floor. You can bet he wouldn't have treated Lana that way. The writers made him very inconsiderate especially to Lois...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎