Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Was Actually Excited About This?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wasnt, i thought if this came about then there would be no smallville s9, but i guess it wasnt the show i should have worried about =(

Comment

I wasn't excited either,

I kinda of agree with what was said before...I would have watched it...And been heavily critical on its every move...especially ones that really went in contrast of the Batman mythos,

Of course originally thats why I watched Smallville....'How could a show have Lex and Clark in Smallville....please, this is going to suck'...And then after awhile I realized I was hooked,

Perhaps it could've been good in the end....I know its a long-shot, but maybe all the viewers that would watching for it to fail...would've actually fed it if they got hooked,

Comment

I like the idea of having a Batman-related series on tv but I am not sure this was this best idea. Surely there is something alot more exciting they could have come up with.

Comment

Bad Idea.

Comment

The Grayson's-Wrong just wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
              I was... I want another DCU-related series, and was hoping this would evolve into a Dick-Grayson-after-Robin, or a Nightwing show. Oh well.
              That would be cool, but I don't think it's worth stomaching such a bad idea (nor do I think it would have ever turned into that, but I digress). I don't mind updating a character who originally was a ten-year old boy that ran around with no pants, but this idea reeked.

And Birds of Prey apparently scared off WB/CW from doing any costumed shows. None of the characters that have appeared on Smallville (other than maybe Green Arrow and Aquaman) have shown up in anything close to the traditional comic book costume. And that Flash show rumored a while back? Tight-less.

I shudder at the thought of a Smallville-ized Nightwing.
              Last edited by j03superbat; 03-11-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

actually i just had a thought if they would do a series based on fan made trailer "Grayson" maybe that would be an alright subject matter

Comment

I would've liked to see an episode, and see if it was good or bad!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dar'el
                  actually i just had a thought if they would do a series based on fan made trailer "Grayson" maybe that would be an alright subject matter
                  Oh yeah I saw that
                  Last edited by Smallville Gone Bizarr; 04-01-2009, 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was. I am a fan of Dick Grayson/Robin.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎