Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best episode before the famous Smallville break...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending on a happy note doesn't leave me wanting more though.

The actual last scene wasn't that made me wish the hiatus goes away.

Comment

• Considering how excited I'm about seeing the other half of season 9, I have to say that Pandora was the best episode before the break:P

Comment

• Pandora

Comment

• Originally posted by wingster55
          Ending on a happy note doesn't leave me wanting more though.

The actual last scene wasn't that made me wish the hiatus goes away.
          I don't think ending with a happy note is bad. In fact, happy endings are needed a little more on Smallville. It was a good episode just not a good midseason finale for two reasons.
          1. Most of the big shocks were already seen in prior episodes(Chloe dying, Clark and Lois intimate, Clark powerless, The world ending, Tess and Zod aligned, etc.). All this episode did was answer how it happened.
          2. It was an alternate reality that will not happen.

I think if the episode had ended with Clark and Chloe getting into a fight, Tess giving a hint on her next move, something happen with Oliver etc. It would've made a better cliffhanger. For Bride we were wondering the fates on all the character's and it left me wanting to know what happens next with everyone on Smallville. This episode really needed a little more time to end things offf with more of a bang. I would've really liked to have seen Clark, Chloe and Oliver have a longer discussion on the events of the future. I would've liked Clark and Tess to talk or Tess to at least reveal what she plans on doing next. This episode did give us alot of questions but most of them were in the background and weren't made obvious to the viewer as a big problem. Right now it ended with C&L as a couple and Clark is going to try to be Zod's friend.

Comment

• ^ Exactly.
            An ep can end on a happy note but I don't think a mid or season finale should.
            Idol had me in more anticipation.

Comment

• Originally posted by wingster55
              ^ Exactly.
              An ep can end on a happy note but I don't think a mid or season finale should.
              Idol had me in more anticipation.
              Seriously. I thought Crossfire or Idol with a few minor tweaks would've had me anticipating Smallville to return far more than Pandora is.

Comment

• shattered and bride i think are the best

Comment

• Pandora hands down.

Comment

• #1 Pandora, why wasn't up there?
                    #2 Lexmas

Comment

• 1 - Bride!
                      2 - Lexmas

Comment

• "Pandora" then "Bride"