This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Clark and Lois did well.
    Thanks BadToad!

But it was sad this was the shortest episode this season so far.

Comment

U really have time on your hands to do back and find out how long people are in a single episode.

Comment

Lois should have more screen time than Chloe, and Clark should have more screen time than he's getting. IMO.

Thanks again Badtoad for taking the time to do this for Smallville fans. We realize it's time consuming but we appreciate it. I've done it before on Media Center also in season 6 when Clark started coming up missing. Media Center really makes it easier and quick.
        Last edited by curiosity; 11-22-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
          Sucks that Lois got more screentime than Chloe.

Average screentime per ep:

Season 8:

Clark- 20m, 16s (10)
          Chloe- 13m, 50s (10)
          Lois- 13m, 6s (8)
          Jimmy- 9m, 39s (7)
          Tess- 7m, 48s (7)
          Davis- 8m, 11s (6)
          Oliver- 10m, 40s (6)

Season 7:

Clark- 15m (10)
          Lex- 6m, 45s (10)
          Lana- 7m, 45s (10)
          Chloe- 8m, 47s (10)
          Lois- 8m, 39s (6)
          Kara- 12m, 31s (6)
          Jimmy- 7m, 39s (4)
          Lionel- 3m, 51s (6)

Season 6:

Clark- 15m, 47s (10)
          Lex- 10m, 36s (10)
          Lana- 9m, 43s (10)
          Chloe- 9m, 22s (10)
          Lois- 8m, 40s (7)
          Oliver- 11m, 24s (6)
          Don't worry, Lois's average will be going well down. Chloe will come out ahead, overall.

Comment

as always.. thanks for this
            wow.. lois got more screentime than chloe

Comment

Excellent work, BadToad. Lois getting lead female screen time minutes was really nice since she will be going away. Anyone have any idea's why she won't be in the next 4 episodes? Business wise, I mean. I know she will be spending her time with Jimmy (does this mean Aaron Ashmore will be gone for a few more episodes back-to-back as well?), but are they taking her out of the picture so Clark could be more heroic/supermanly without revealing his secret? Taking the two Daily Planet co-workers out of the picture gives Clark a lot of room to work and progress in his transition into Superman

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                Don't worry, Lois's average will be going well down. Chloe will come out ahead, overall.
                Overall, Chloe will come out ahead, but her average might be lower than Lois' because the averages don't include eps where the characters don't appear. We won't know for sure, though, until the end of the season.

Comment

U really have time on your hands to do back and find out how long people are in a single episode.
                  Ya know, I read comments like these, and I always wonder if I should feel insulted. Like its another way of saying "Wow, you must have no life!".

Actually, it doesn't really take that long. And I'd rewatch the eps anyway, because I like rewatching SV eps. I have a timer on Media Player, a pen, paper, calculater, and I can get the ep rewatched, and times tallied in about an hour.

Maybe it seems like a monumental, time consuming waste of time to some, but I get a kick out of it, and so do a lot of other people. Or so they tell me.

Comment

We do, BadToad. Your work is appreciated, don't doubt that.

Comment

I think that its a little dumb that on CHLOE's and JIMMY's wedding day, CLARK and LOIS had the most screentime. But since ED won't be back for a while, I'm happy that she got some screentime in.

Thank you BadToad for rewatching the episode with your pen, paper, and calculator!
                      Last edited by Disco_Lemonade; 11-22-2008, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm45
                        It should have been called ''Bridesmaid''.

yeah you're right. It would have been so much better if it was called that

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
                          Overall, Chloe will come out ahead, but her average might be lower than Lois' because the averages don't include eps where the characters don't appear. We won't know for sure, though, until the end of the season.
                          And that's why I don't think it should be average screentime per ep... it should be about per season.

There are 22 episodes in a season. She's already not going to be in 7 out of that 22 - that we know of... that has impact on many things and Chloe will be ahead....

Trust me, I'd much rather have Lois have a lower average & yet make an appearance in every single episode than have her 13 episodes give her more screentime in those 13 episodes than Chloe has in ALL 22 of her episodes.

Do you see what I mean? Basically, I can see no reason to begrudge Lois a few "Lois-centric" episodes here and there, when she's getting shafted over all, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
                            We do, BadToad. Your work is appreciated, don't doubt that.
                            Amen!

Comment

Thanks BadToad! You're calculations are very appreciated!

Glad to see Clark is getting more screen time!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                                Ya know, I read comments like these, and I always wonder if I should feel insulted. Like its another way of saying "Wow, you must have no life!".

Actually, it doesn't really take that long. And I'd rewatch the eps anyway, because I like rewatching SV eps. I have a timer on Media Player, a pen, paper, calculater, and I can get the ep rewatched, and times tallied in about an hour.

Maybe it seems like a monumental, time consuming waste of time to some, but I get a kick out of it, and so do a lot of other people. Or so they tell me.
                                I am one of those people and I appreciate your efforts, especially because I am technically challenged. And, imho, anything to do with Smallville could never be a waste of time.

Sad to know that Bride was short but it was jam packed. And it is awesome that Clark is still on top.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎