No announcement yet.

I think Elle and Sylar are in the middle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Elle and Sylar are in the middle

Think about it, in the dream Angela had, he was with her... in the drawings of the african, sylar and elle were not part of the 4 villians... I think Sylar now has bonded with elle, and if he makes a decision to be on the good side, elle will go with him... and maybe that is what they will do, turn good or just be an independent team. What do you think?

The one thing I am not clear is Tracy. She was in Angela's dream a villian, but did not figure in the 4 villians drawing... still, she appears dead, maybe they will kill her and bring the 3rd triplet? c mon!

Except the dreams mean pretty much nothing, Peter screwed everything up.

Sylar WAS in the painting, it just didn't look like him. Stated in this inverview

I agree with the Elle part. Even without Sylar, she doesn't seem like the evil type, maybe the 'afraid to die, must follow orders' type like Daphne.

Comment

I think that Sylar must be a key to something thats why both teams want to have him but fortunately he is not so naive like Peter so he will be on his own side I mean he dont trust Arthur or Angela but he cares about Elle and Peter so noone knows what he will do at the end but I think Elle will be still with him but I dont think that Elle is like Daphne she is not fearing Arthur she just have bad childhood thats why she little bit psycho

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎