Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loving or Hating the Clois interupt by Lana in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was furious.chloe could have waited a we bit longer to reintroduce the back stabber, but of course she couldn't contain her excitement.

now we have to wait for that perfect moment between lois and clark to come again, and it better.

Comment

• i would have prefer if it was doomsday who had did it... i was furious their lips were so close

Comment

• Aw hell, for the love of god. Not another round of this C@#p!!

Comment

• "Aw hell, for the love of god. Not another round of this C@#p!!"

Yeah,absolutly .

Comment

• Clois payoff S9!!! Who knew...lol....

Comment

• I can't lie.When she walked in I screamed,"LANA YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" I think my whole block heard me.If Lana were to come in like 3 seconds later that would've been gold!

Comment

• "Aw hell, for the love of god. Not another round of this C@#p!!"

and I'm not even a Clois shipper (although I do like them)

Comment

• I think Clark was a jerk for leaving Lois on the floor and going to Lana, I would never forgave him. It was rude, I don"t care if Lana just came back you don't do your friends that way. But after all it was only Lois !

Comment

• I always wondered, when Lana walked in do you think she seen Lois & Clark about to kiss? because she never mentioned it to Clark

Comment

• They left a lot to your imagination,you don't know what anyone thought. Lois
                      never address the ARC of suck or how she felt. Why would they let you know how
                      or what Lana thought. All they cared about was letting Lana look like the biggest
                      tragedy since Romeo and Juliet. That is why I struggle with this interpretation of
                      Lois and Clark. I still wonder if he would take her back if she was without her suit.
                      They left it like this on purpose...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎