Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys think good ol' Oliver Queen will tell Clark Kent about Lois' secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think how Lois feels about Clark isn't a secret anymore, IMO

~K

Comment

Personally, I think Clark already has an idea of how Lois feels about him given what happened in Committed and their 'almost kiss' in Bride..though I do think Oliver will hint around that Clark needs to get the ball rolling on making a move on those feelings and [SPOILER]possibly his secret![/SPOILER] Not only that, Ollie wouldn't consider betraying Lois' trust-in my opinion, at least.
      Last edited by Tigergal05; 01-08-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigergal05
        Personally, I think Clark already has an idea of how Lois feels about him given what happened in Committed and their 'almost kiss' in Bride..though I do think Oliver will hint around that Clark needs to get the ball rolling on making a move on those feelings and [SPOILER]possibly his secret![/SPOILER] Not only that, Ollie wouldn't consider betraying Lois' trust-in my opinion, at least.
        Knowing how it ends up, you know they get together.... when is the question, imo it depends on if this is the last season or if there is a season 9.

Comment

No I don't think Old OLLIE wILL SOILL THE BEANS CUZ THE SHOW IS RETARDED LIKE THAT

Comment

i dont think so

Comment

Nah...Ollie is a nice guy, he wouldnt do that.

Comment

Ollie is going to be the new 'Chloe', keeper of secrets. He probably won't betray Lois like that, but Ollie does care for all his friends. I think he will nudge Clark towards Lois. A little encouragement to help him get his head into the game. You should not keep Lois waiting
                for too long.. in her own words 'chop chop, smallville'.
                Oliver really is a very nice guy. I don't think he will make a peep but he will nudge Clark. Clark needs a nudge too! He is soooo slow.

Comment

I wish he does .... but at the same time I know he wont!
                  Lois is a 'Friend' he wont betray her trust by telling smthing she told him when she was vulnerable.
                  Plus. Its Smallville ... here everybody believes in keeping secrets!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎