No announcement yet.

Silliest moment in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gin and kryptonics
    I agree, that was just badly written. Obviously you have to suspend disbelief in comic books but that was just silly.

I tell you what though, my heart just melted with the flower saved from Freshman year. That is what proves Clark is such a sweety, he may not have been seriously interested in Chloe romantically, but he cares about her enough to save a flower from their date as a momento. (wipes tear, sniff sniff)
    If you loved that part, you should rewatch when she gave it to him in Tempest. It's so sweet.
    Last edited by JFalcon; 01-04-2009, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFalcon
      We both know that two hours ago, more than 430,000 megagigs of LuthorCorp RAM and Ethernet cables were running through this place.

What?
      Originally posted by JFalcon
      A close second.

Well, put out the fuse, dude. WiFi. I downloaded the info while you two were having that lovers' spat.
      No doubt - those were downright embarrassing -

For example...anyone care to take a stab at the math involved in 430K megagigs?

1 gigabyte is 10 to the power of 9, or 1 billion
      1 megabyte is 10 to the power of 6, or 1 million

430,000 x 1 million x 1 billion = 4.3 x 10 to the power of 20 bytes of RAM
      I wonder if I can get one of those servers that has .43 zettabytes of onboard RAM from my local computer store...

They just threw ethernet cables in there because it sounds technical...

...as for the other guy, he must have been a meteor freak who could remotely power on an uncabled router, run an imaginary ethernet connection with his mind to his bluetooth head set, break the security and download imaginary information with it, all in less than 30 seconds...not that the router would really contain anything valuable.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClubXerxes
        430,000 x 1 million x 1 billion = 4.3 x 10 to the power of 20 bytes of RAM
        I wonder if I can get one of those servers that has .43 zettabytes of onboard RAM from my local computer store...

In Cuba!

Comment

• Originally posted by JFalcon
          In Cuba!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

I'm sure folks have noticed that Ollie always gets his clock cleaned by women - Lois knocked him over and took his bow in "Arrow" (after he took out three dudes with guns), Black Canary beat him down in "Siren", Tess Mercer beat him with her Kendo stick in "Committed" and then Lana with the Lana Fu...poor Ollie
          Last edited by ClubXerxes; 01-04-2009, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• If he beats them up, his chances of "being intimate" drop to zero.

Comment

• Lana fighting Oliver. Wow it was ridiculous. I started laughing the minute she flipped.

Comment

• Lana talking about all the mega gigs and ethernet cables.

Comment

• Clark Having kryptonite layin around and being completely imobilised by a lil tiny piece.bbut the mecca of Sillynes will have 2 b how Doomsday took Chloe so fast and Clark just staring at Lana when he should be saving chloe

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

wat the whole I got it on wifi thing was the CRAPPIEST in smallville..ever and trust me smallville has had some doosies
                  Last edited by pfrocker18; 01-30-2009, 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Lana... need I say more.

Comment

• Its Chole's BIG DAY !!! Why isn't Martha there !!!
                      She was like her second mother !

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎