Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes in "Bride" Discussion (including almost kiss)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Bride, the tension between Clark and Lois is so thick you could cut it with a knife! Lol, and Lois was gorgeous in that dress, Clark looked sharp in the tux.

I like how Ollie basically confirmed Clois for us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanE
      I like Bride, the tension between Clark and Lois is so thick you could cut it with a knife! Lol, and Lois was gorgeous in that dress, Clark looked sharp in the tux.

I like how Ollie basically confirmed Clois for us all.
      No matter what - and now it's 2 years later - Clark, the Clark we saw in Bride - and the writers - deserve a shoe up their b***.

That Lois was fantastic - all she did was make him relaxed and happy - as soon as tptb brought in Lana, they set the show back months - if not years.

That they got together in spite of that definitely shows that Lois Lane is one He** of a fantastic person.

Shame on you Clark, I used to feel sorry for all the other Clarks (CR, DK, BR) but YOU personally just showed me that Lois was the good one after all.

LOL

Comment

• Still awesome. The stairs scene reminded me of "Spirit"

God, their chemistry since S4 was a thing of beauty.
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-23-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• Lana turning up at the most inopportune moment was not her fault, as strange as it may sound, but it did stall the Clois. She obviously wasn't to know that Clois was on the verge of starting up. What WAS her fault was coming back knowing she'd see Clark and given how things supposedly ended between them, that a public setting wasn't the best place for that.

Despite Lois' admission under duress in Committed, I think the moment she realises she's actually fallen in love is when she's on the stairs looking at Clark in his suit. He eyes her up and down (well you would as she looks incredible) and she tries to brush off the moment once he mentions the cuff links. Even after her double entendre about the cuff links, she tries to regain her composure by mentioning what Clark needs to do during the ceremony with the ring and the vows - trying to take charge of the organisation of the event as per earlier in the day. Her strong feelings fail her at that moment because she's feeling something that she's never felt before - being properly in love with somebody. Although she loved Oliver, it's not to the same extent as what she's now feeling for Clark. You sees the expression on her face as she steps away and looks down, struggling to gather herself, and Clark notices this too. Even though TV and film dramatises most emotions for effect, in real life it really does something weird to you when you properly fall in love because you do start behaving a bit differently.

Although we see the dance and the almost-kiss, plus her backing away from the scene and her heartfelt comments to Oliver about the situation, you again properly see the effect of being in love when she's at the hospital. She's just seen Clark talking to Lana and steps away again, but she's standing outside in the corridor basically pacing on the spot (almost shaking) as she tries in vain to gather herself. It's there that she thinks Lana being back in Clark's orbit makes any relationship with him a no go, so decides then and there to go with Jimmy. Jimmy doesn't have anyone to go with him as Chloe is missing so she takes on that task to both be a friend to her cousin and Jimmy, and also to get some breathing space from a situation she's never been in and one which she doesn't believe will end positively for her.

To Clark's credit, he makes all the right moves in this episode and it's only the return of Lana - who he clearly wasn't expecting to see - which throws him into a state of confusion.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎