No announcement yet.

X-Men: First Class

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vindellavon
    Wait, I apologize, Marvel Girl's going to be in it. I got her confused with Miss. Marvel.
    Marvel Girl is Jean Grey, so I'd assume she would be in it.

Comment

Just read that Bryan Singer will be directing this. Hoping for the best..

Comment

Any idea when its coming out?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Any idea when its coming out? And who(as in character wise) will be in it?
        Last edited by Superboy2; 12-17-2009, 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how this movie works out. It'll basically be X-Men done Smallville-style albeit hopefully more emphasis placed on the action and less on the relationships and melodrama.

Originally posted by Superboy2
          Any idea when its coming out?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Any idea when its coming out? And who(as in character wise) will be in it?
          Nobody actually knows too many details about this film yet, but certainly you can expect X-Men such as Cyclops, Storm and Jean Grey to make appearances. If they're trying to line the continuity with their previous X-Men titles, I seriously doubt Wolverine will make an appearance - not that I'd exactly be thrilled to see a mini-Logan running around!

I believe the release is in 2011, so a bit of time to go yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermania
            I seriously doubt Wolverine will make an appearance - not that I'd exactly be thrilled to see a mini-Logan running around!
            It wouldn't be a mini-Logan. Wolverine's appearance hasn't changed since the Civil War, remember? They could easily write in a quick cameo by Hugh Jackman.

I agree with you, though, that it's doubtful they'll do it.

Comment

I'm for this film as Bryan Singer is back in he franchise, alas it might be saved!

Comment

Bryan Singer has been talking about this film, and he says it'll deal with a young Magneto and Professor X, in their twenties. So no appearances from Cyclops, Jean, and the rest of the gang, I'm guessing.

Unless Singer's just talking about things that just aren't so.

Comment

Originally posted by j03superbat
                  It wouldn't be a mini-Logan. Wolverine's appearance hasn't changed since the Civil War, remember? They could easily write in a quick cameo by Hugh Jackman.

I agree with you, though, that it's doubtful they'll do it.
                  Thanks for that, I almost forgot that Wolverine somehow had eternal youth in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Comment

I want Bryan Singer as far away from this movie as possible, I will never ever forgive for ruining x-men 3, by leaving the project for Superman Returns (another movie he ruined) and taking James Marsters with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                      But how could Angel be in it if he is not introduced until X-Men 3: The Last Stand? Not to mention Iceman being significantly younger in the X-Men movies. Unless this is a total reboot.
                      Sadly enough, it's a prequel to the first three movies. They should've really gone with a reboot, instead. (prequels stinks..)
                      Last edited by jon-el87; 02-01-2010, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I still think they could have done a sequel but whatever.

Comment

I'm glad Bryan Singer is returning, he won't create another X-Men 3. Although X2 is pretty hard to beat. I actually would rather like a sequel as well but if the movie is good then it won't really matter.

Comment

nope forget the idea stupid idea give me an x-men 4 an 5 an im good bring in omega red since there was a reference 2 him in x2 find awy too bring cyke back pro x is already explain an bring more juggy an final apocalspse durin the fourth an fifith installment. an im good

Comment

I know just bring on X-Men 4 and 5 no more prequels.

Comment

Originally posted by The Caped Crusader
                                I know just bring on X-Men 4 and 5 no more prequels.
                                In my fantasy the X-men franchise would of continued on from X-2. But i still would like a sequel rather than a prequel. Especially because the film is apparently about Charles and Eric's early relationship. If i'm honest i don't see the point of going back to the begining with younger version's of Jean,Scott,Bobby and Hank. But i'm guessing the studio want another teen orienated film to bring in the little kids who couldn't care less what they are watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎