No announcement yet.

X-Men: First Class

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by targis
    Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast and Iceman -----------Are these the mutants that will make up the first class?
    Every one of them, except Marvel Girl.

Comment

But how could Angel be in it if he is not introduced until X-Men 3: The Last Stand? Not to mention Iceman being significantly younger in the X-Men movies. Unless this is a total reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
        But how could Angel be in it if he is not introduced until X-Men 3: The Last Stand? Not to mention Iceman being significantly younger in the X-Men movies. Unless this is a total reboot.
        They'll do anything for money, we all know that. They guy's pretty, and he's got wings, hopefully you see the sex appeal. Bobby seems like an iffy, but I'm sure they'll find a way to stick him in, just like they found a way to stick one of the most powerful telepaths into Wolverine Origins.

Comment

Originally posted by Vindellavon
          Every one of them, except Marvel Girl.
          oh well, that is the one I wanted to see most.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
            oh well, that is the one I wanted to see most.
            Wait, I apologize, Marvel Girl's going to be in it. I got her confused with Miss. Marvel.

Comment

The movie isn't supposed to have Iceman or Angel in it. They're going with the continuity of the movies so it'll just be Cyclops, Jean, and Beast.

Comment

I'm thinking that Jean, Scott, Hank, Ororo and Emma will make up the Team. Since we know Storm was one of Xavier's oldest students It would be hard to think that she'll be in it as well as Emma after that part of the XMO:W movie.

I really like Josh and his shows (Oc, Gossip Girl and Chuck) so I think this would be really good but I would like to see a New Muatants movie better with Dani, Sam, Amara etc.

Comment

I really hope Emma isn't in the film. I can just see the love triangle already with Jean/Scott/Emma. One was enough.

Comment

If I could, I'd have it the other way. Get rid of Jean, and I have a movie made of heaven.

Comment

or just X4. I think that XFC would make a better TV show than a movie, but i still can't wait for it. I hope it's better than XMO:W

Comment

You know what should bea TV show? Ultimate X-Men or even Ultimate Spiderman as live action primetime series would really fare well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                          I'd rather Fox lose the rights and Marvel pick it up and re-do the franchise. Although I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about re-casting Logan...

But regarding First Class, I don't see how Scott, Jean, and Hank could carry a movie.
                          I would like to see a redo too but Patrick Stewarts, Professor Xavier is the one I would not want recast.

I had heard somewhere that First Class was going to be Iceman, Rogue, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Angel and maybe another couple new mutants.

Comment

If it really IS X-Men First Class, then it SHOULD have the original X-Men, in my opinion. I'd love to see Scott, Jean, Bobby, Warren, and Hank. So many people say that the original cast was too boring and "vanilla," but I think they were a lot of fun and were just constrained to act like all other comic characters of the early 60s. I've enjoyed reading the new "First Class" comics, where their individual personalities show through a lot more. They could do some fun stuff with this group. I wouldn't mind the New Mutants getting their own movie, too, 'cause if you can't tell, I'm obviously a HUGE Cannonball fan. Is anyone else reading the new New Mutants series? Actually, I've only read the first issue, but it was pretty cool!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                              If it really IS X-Men First Class, then it SHOULD have the original X-Men, in my opinion. I'd love to see Scott, Jean, Bobby, Warren, and Hank. So many people say that the original cast was too boring and "vanilla," but I think they were a lot of fun and were just constrained to act like all other comic characters of the early 60s. I've enjoyed reading the new "First Class" comics, where their individual personalities show through a lot more. They could do some fun stuff with this group. I wouldn't mind the New Mutants getting their own movie, too, 'cause if you can't tell, I'm obviously a HUGE Cannonball fan. Is anyone else reading the new New Mutants series? Actually, I've only read the first issue, but it was pretty cool!

--SGuthrie ><>' --
                              Although I do not know alot about Cannonball, I liked his run on Rogues team. I liked the dynamic between Cannonball and Iceman.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27

--SGuthrie ><>' --
                                If Fox does it then they can't have the original team in the comics since Scott and Jean are "dead" and Warren and Bobby are teenagers. I would like a New Mutants movie better than X-Men First Class since I'm a huge Magma fan and I've read all of them so far and I love it but Magma really needs to get some fashion mags to "improve" her look.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎