X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Bride"

"'Til death do you part..."

Discuss your favorite quotes!

Obviously during the cuff links........ Lois Lane is so dirty, I luv it!!!!!

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "cuff links" indeed...that is so not right!

Comment

I got mine already.

Doomsday: ROAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
          I got mine already.

i agree!!

Comment

(I got this from the preview clips) Lois helps Clark put on his cuff-links

Lois: "You just have to make sure this part sticks up straight and then it slides right in"

Did anyone else get the innuendo here, or is my mind ghastly dirty? I think even ED made a face to show she realised what she just said.

Also:
            Lois calls Jimmy: "Mother Goose to Baby Bear" !!!! Oh my god, Jimmy = Baby Bear. Maybe we should all call him that from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV

Lois: "You just have to make sure this part sticks up straight and then it slides right in"

Did anyone else get the innuendo here, or is my mind ghastly dirty? I think even ED made a face to show she realised what she just said.
              yeah i think everyone got it.. but the way she delivered those lines.. BRILLIANT
              and Clark's 'I-didn't-hear-that-lois' face was class
              Last edited by razta; 11-20-2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

i also got this from the second clip:

when clark is reading jimmy's wedding vows (but lois thinks hes reading it to her)

"i dont know how to put my feelings into words. but ever since the first day I met you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

then we have lois turning around with a smile on her face and seeing clark reading the letter, u can tell she's dissapointed.

************************************************** **************
                then we also have in the first clip with lois and jimmy.
                lois: "clark doesn't like me. he likes.....driving me crazy."
                jimmy: "Helloooo! Flirtation 101! That's what a guy does when he likes a girl."
                ...... lois silently pondering
                lois: "really?"
                Last edited by zorasuperman; 11-20-2008, 12:17 PM. Reason: adding more

Comment

[
                  Originally Posted by FlashInSV

quote=razta;4178510]yeah i think everyone got it.. but the way she delivered those lines.. BRILLIANT
                  and Clark's 'I-didn't-hear-that-lois' face was class[/quote]
                  Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu very much, I didn't understand what Lois was saying (she is speaking sooo fast) but I saw that there was a moment of embarrassement, now it is so clear

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                    I got mine already.

Argh, you beat me to it Fallen One. AAAAAAARGH (changes to Doomsday).

Comment

Lois: It just felt for a minute someone actually needed me.
                      Oliver: He does need you.
                      Lois: How do you know?
                      Oliver: Because I know Clark.

I LOVED THAT!

Comment

^^^me Tooo!!!

Comment

Personally, my favorite was the monologue that ED delivered to the Green Arrow, and when he replied, "Because I know Clark." I was going through the roof.

Comment

I love that part also. This was a GREAT episode.

Comment

I love the quote with ollie telling lois he knows how she feels about clark I'm just surprised no one noticed and talked about oliie' asistant's comment about ollie and clark's lover's spat.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎