This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.925 million will be my guess.

Comment

Bengals/Steelers game this week so the people in N.Y. who missed Smallville last thursday will be able to see "Bride" at the regular day/time this week so the ratings should be better than last week..I'm blaming the Jets game being on in N.Y. for last weeks ratings..

Comment

The last episode until next year and everyone is so excitied for
        this one. I think it will be over 5 million or I 'm hoping so.

Comment

I am sure this will be huge.

Comment

13 million... If that ever happen you know for sure we get a season 9 =]

Comment

Comment

I'm going for 4.8 to 5.1

Comment

Originally posted by Loisdragon
                  13 million... If that ever happen you know for sure we get a season 9 =]
                  We'd probably get a Season Nine quickly if that happened!

Comment

I've wondered why we haven't hit 5 million this season yet. I know in season 6 we did with Justice all though I'm not sure with Season 7 (completely forgot what happened there..) but since this season is described as "the best" I would think we would have hit 5 million. Then again they lost KK and MR so that could be a reason. So I'm sure Lana/Clana fans will return for this one, so that will boost ratings a bit. Hopefully Doomsday will bring in viewers but I don't know. I'm sure those who know who Doomsday is is already watching and It's kinda hard to follow a show that's in it's eight season. My friend who stopped watching in season 6 caught the last two episodes this season and was very confused about what was happening, but maybe some new viewers might be intrigued enough to tune in.

Comment

I really think it could pull at least 5 mil.

Comment

I'm really hoping it will be #1 on iTunes Friday!

Comment

Bloodline was only 5,000 shy of hitting the 5 million mark. With a title like Bride and the fact that the CW has actually been advertising the episode this week during it's other top rated show, I'll bet Bride has a good chance of hitting 5 million.

Comment

I'm sure it will do at least five million or higher, considering there's almost a Clois-kiss, Lana returns and there's a wedding happening. Oh, and we're finally going to see Doomsday for real!

The more I think about it, the more I'm getting pumped for this episode!! It's gonna do so weeeellll

Comment

6 millions =) have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                                Bloodline was only 5,000 shy of hitting the 5 million mark. With a title like Bride and the fact that the CW has actually been advertising the episode this week during it's other top rated show, I'll bet Bride has a good chance of hitting 5 million.
                                Its true, they have been pulling out all the stops.
                                I just hope it pays off. It has the potential to be the best of the season, maybe ranking up there with some of the best of the series.
                                I'd hate for it to get low ratings.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎