Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Bride"

We dipped a little last week. Did we go up in our final November sweeps episode? Discuss!

This episode has the potential to do very well. Doomsday, Lana, Clois... I'm just a bit worried since "Abyss" did so poorly.

I'll predict 4.40 million.

Comment

I'm hoping, due to all of the attention and promotion the CW has given this episode, that it surpasses the 4.8 million mark. *crossesfingers*

Comment

Do you not think that everybody who wants to watch Smallville is already watching Smallville, whether this episode has more attraction than others, and the people who don't usually watch Smallville aren't going to be swayed by Doomsday, because they probably don't know who he is. I'm just saying being so far into the season the size of audience is pretty well fixed ie with the people who like it. IMO exciting episodes just keep the current audience watching, they don't really invite more people in. I think its just random fluxuation, week to week, as soon as you get away from the pilot, when people really make their mind up from first impressions.

Comment

I'm predicting 5 mil or higher. Oh yeah you can bet me on that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
            I think its just random fluxuation, week to week, as soon as you get away from the pilot, when people really make their mind up from first impressions.
            I think we have gotten as high as 4.8 mill this season, haven't we? im just hoping that we at least get that number or something close to it for Bride; this ep deserves all the attention it can get even from new audiences or SV fans who have tuned off over the last couple of seasons. You never know

Comment

I'v always wondered how long you have to watch a program before you are classified as a viewer. Do you have to watch most of the show, or does channel hoping on and off it count??

Comment

I'v always wondered how long you have to watch a program before you are classified as a viewer. Do you have to watch most of the show, or does channel hoping on and off it count??
                Especially if ya have to watch it on e4 and there's ads every flipping 15 minutes and ya change the channel only to find out that all the ads are synchronised and the only thing actually on is some BBC1 drama i.e. rubbish.

How do viewing figures get calculated anyways? What about people who record it and watch it later?

Comment

4.65: And I'm being very optimistic.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I think there's seperate categories. There are viewers and audience. Audience, i think are always less than viewers. Viewers include anyone that tuned in for a specified part of the program.
                  Last edited by davidbrenton; 11-19-2008, 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                    I think there's seperate categories. There are viewers and audience. Audience, i think are always less than viewers. Viewers include anyone that tuned in for a specified part of the program.
                    Thanking you

Comment

This episode DESERVES to do well.
                      And i hope it does.

Comment

this episode deserves an over 5 mill rating

Comment

im sure this episode would do great. i mean come on we get doomsday and lana fans will be happy to have her back. and the trailer for once looked awesome. im sure we will get a boost. maybe not super high but better then before

Comment

Saw that EW Mag. has "Bride" on their What to Watch this week, and this almost never happens!

I'll guess 4.61 mil

Comment

They actually seem to be promoting like crazy.
                              And so they should.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎