Music from "Bride"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been a HUGE fan of Vast for a long time now. Awesome music and they have such unique sound and various types of songs from slow emotional songs to kick arse rock songs , if you liked this one you'll probably like these

Flames- (a little slow but this song that got me hooked)
    Winter in my Heart -prob my fav song
    We will meet again
    Everything passing by
    Dedeicate
    I dont have anything
    one more day song from Veritas

more rock
    Touched-probably their most famous song
    Thrown away

there are LOTS more but these are the ones i could easily find..
    Last edited by Thil_EL; 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I love love love the last song!!

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
        I did notice that I believe this is the first song played this season that had words to it like older seasons of Smallville. I actually like the dramatic scenes with music that they have left out this season up until now.
        It was a cool song.
        THAT'S SOOOO TRUE...THE RIGHT SONGS WITH CERTAIN SONGS CAN BE VERY EFFECTIVE IN THE DRAMA DEPARTMENT....I LOVED LAST NIGHTS FINAL MONTAGE!!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
        ^^^Think at the end of Bizzaro with Kelly Clarkson's "Sober" most of the musical montages have lana in them...its like her thing
        SLOW-MO LANA A SIDE...SOBER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS...I WAS SO PSYCHED WHEN I REALIZED THEY WERE PLAYIN IT ON SV....
        Last edited by ShInE4YoU; 11-21-2008, 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
          Thanks for the answer. But if you don't know "petite fleur" from S. Bechet, you have to listen it. I assure you it is very similar I like so much petite fleur
          Excellent, you totally right. I knew I'd heard it, or at least something like it before, it had moments that reminded me of Henry Mancini's Windmills of your Mind as well but Petite Fleur totally fits. Thank you

Comment

You are welcomeI don't know Henry Mancini, I am going to listen it

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
              You are welcomeI don't know Henry Mancini, I am going to listen it
              It doesn't sound a whole lot like it to be honest but there was one of two moments where the tune sounded slightly similar, the instrument is completely different though.
              Last edited by amalie; 11-22-2008, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I have found an amazing Clois vid to that song HERE:

It is truly beautiful and has only been posted 11 hours ago!

GO GO GO!

Comment

Originally posted by inkpink

GO GO GO!
                  Thanks for link ...already in favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by inkpink

GO GO GO!
                    Love the video and love that song!

Comment

I was really missing the music and glad they had it in this one! The song made the last few scenes and I hope they keep up with good music for the second half of season 8!

Comment

Thanks you both. Croweyes, have you heard "petite fleur" ? You agree with me ? I don't know how it is in U.S. but I think in my country, you can't do that : take a music and change it just a little but I learned this week the copyright is more complicated in France than in U.K. for example (I thought it was the same everywhere !). France is very hard about rights and all these things, sometimes it annoys me a lot...But anyway, what matters is it was beautiful in SV and reminds me S. Bechet.

Comment

Originally posted by Croweyes1121
                          Smallville6: An interesting bit of trivia for you...

The last episode that contained as many songs as Bride did aired exactly 3 years and 7 months earlier. 4.18 Spirit.
                          hmm..really? That is interesting. I guess it's expected with episodes that have dances and stuff. Thanks for the info

Comment

The last song (Don't Take Your Love Away) really showed the emotion of the scene(s) going on and it was an amazing choice!

I think I love that song so much now, its going on my iPod! ( lol)

Comment

The song was FANTASTIC!

Now that I think of it, the last time I was really hooked up on a smallville song was last season's episode 10 'Persona' which featured the unforgettable(For me !!) ''Pioneer to the falls''

It sounds silly, I know, but It looks like the 10th episodes always have the best songs! :-)

Comment

Hey Dan, when you get a chance could you mention the music libraries that Smallville is using for these songs (in S8) so we might know where to look to find their free samples to listen to? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎