This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Song

Originally posted by Loisdragon
    What is the name of the song where Lois is walking all fierce. Thanks in advance
    I have to agree with that! that was the best song of the episode. I almost cried...

Comment

As I said in another topic, when Lois and Clark are dancing the music sounds like a S. Bechet's music (it was really like "petite fleur"). I liked it ! But for the last song, I am now used to not hearing songs in this season anymore. I find it is such a pitty to have change this thing now...

Comment

Thanks but I don't understant what means "score", my dictionnary give me a translation about sport !Thanks to explain me

Comment

Man, that band rocks.

Comment

a.
            a written or printed piece of music with all the vocal and instrumental parts arranged on staves, one under the other.
            b.the music itself.
            c.the music played as background to or part of a movie, play, or television presentation.

...Dictionary.com says.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. But if you don't know "petite fleur" from S. Bechet, you have to listen it. I assure you it is very similar I like so much petite fleur

Comment

That was a great choice of music. Using only the instrumental score for Lois and Clark dancing together was awesome; they don't need lyrics all the time, the top notch acting can speak for itself. But the ending with the music by Vast was awesome too because sometimes lyrics can also add meaning and man did it ever!

Comment

Listen to this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Then listen to this
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

They sound exactly the same to me.

Comment

Thank you so much, that is exactly what I mean. Listen and tell us what you think. It is amazing !

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                      Thank you so much, that is exactly what I mean. Listen and tell us what you think. It is amazing !

It sounds like they changed a few notes here and there but, totally ripped it off of Petite Fleur.

Comment

Originally posted by lrog127
                        a.

a written or printed piece of music with all the vocal and instrumental parts arranged on staves, one under the other.
                        b.the music itself.
                        c.the music played as background to or part of a movie, play, or television presentation.

...Dictionary.com says.
                        Thanks too. I am going to moan to the "robert and collins" dictionnary ! Their explanations were only about sports and politic

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by JAMHEXXX
                        It sounds like they changed a few notes here and there but, totally ripped it off of Petite Fleur.
                        Sure ! It was like at each moment it will be converted in "petite fleur". It is very disturbing...

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

I see you come from New Orleans, the jazz birthplaceIs petite fleur very famous in U.S. ? I think so but I'm not sure. Here, everybody knows it (and the french title makes us proud !)
                        Last edited by Tompouce; 11-21-2008, 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

WE GOT MUSIC! And this time it has lyrics!

Comment

I love this music!

Comment

That last song was an excellent touch to the epic ending. Especially with Doomy and Chloe, fit perfectly. I officially deem this song Chlavis/Chloom's!

Comment

sorry, but does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when clark and lana (not lois) were talking upstairs in the barn???

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎