Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "Bride"

Wagner's "Bridal Chorus"? Reception boogie tunes? Discuss!

Song played in the end

What is the name of the song where Lois is walking all fierce. Thanks in advance

Comment

yeah I wanna know. I thought it could be U2, sounded an awful lot like Bono

Comment

Yeah, the song was great. I'd like to know too, if anyone knows it.

Comment

I did notice that I believe this is the first song played this season that had words to it like older seasons of Smallville. I actually like the dramatic scenes with music that they have left out this season up until now.
          It was a cool song.

Comment

^^^Think at the end of Bizzaro with Kelly Clarkson's "Sober" most of the musical montages have lana in them...its like her thing

Comment

Last song of the episode was awesome!

Comment

Vast----Don't take your love away

Comment

what was it called

Comment

Last song of the episode was awesome!
                    Yes, it was!
                    If anybody's wondering it was called called "Don't Take Your Love Away" by an awesome band named "Vast"
                    Sv also used their song "one more day" in the end clana scene in Veritas.

Comment

yeah, the last song was cool. they haven't done any of those ending montages with just music and no dialogue in a while, I think I like those

no annoying crescendos into silence this episode, I didn't notice them if they were there.

Comment

Thank you, Cat Atak

Comment

I was really surprised to see the episode have a musical ending, like in all previous seasons, and which has been absent for the past 9 episodes of this season. Good song by Vast btw. They also previously did the song "One More Day" at the end of Veritas in Season 7, which was also a good song

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
                            no annoying crescendos into silence this episode, I didn't notice them if they were there.
                            Ugh, thank the Lord. Those are getting so cliché.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFan85
                              I was really surprised to see the episode have a musical ending, like in all previous seasons, and which has been absent for the past 9 episodes of this season. Good song by Vast btw. They also previously did the song "One More Day" at the end of Veritas in Season 7, which was also a good song
                              i think this song has played one before in smallville in previous seasons...did anyone else realise that? and if you did would you have any idea which epi? cuzi remember hearing it in the end of an episode. let me know cuz its buggin me now lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎