Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you like oliver most with?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a complicated poll for me, because I think both Lois and Tess were good pairing for him, and, even though I'm not a Chlollie fan, they did work. Justin Hartley had chemistry with all those ladies. He even had chemistry with Dinah in the only episode they really hinted at something, back in season 6 "Siren". Oliver had chemistry with Zatanna, for example as well, in Hex.

In the end of the day, unless you're an active shipper, this really is very hard question to answer. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleidich
      his wife, the real one, Dinah
      Are they even married in the new 52? I remember they broke up prior to the new 52, after Oliver went AWOL.

Comment

Dinah, even though it never went anywhere on the show (I wanted it to) I always loved the hints they gave, especially as a comic fan.

Comment

I voted for none since he ended up with Chloe which was the best relationship after Kristin left and ruined Clana.

Comment

I love that Ollie & Chloe ended up together. Things were just never right with Lois. Something was always getting in the way. Tess and him had some chemistry but I think that was just residual feelings of the "island" that they sort of couldn't let go of. Chloe & Ollie are much more of a fit, in my opinion.

Comment

In my opinion

Liked him better with Tess, they had better chemistry, plus Oliver and Tess have a lot of history because Oliver and Tess met when Tess was at the time a marine biologist and that was long before she became Head CEO of Luthorcorp. Though I Liked him with Lois just as much because they have great respectability and emotional maturity, but I don't see them ending up together in the future because in the future we see Oliver with Chloe and Lois with Clark. So Chloe is better for Oliver because Chloe gives Oliver a sense of purpose. Unlike Lois and Tess because Tess and Lois never gave him that sense of purpose like Chloe did.

The Tollie has the history, The Lollie has the respectability, but Chollie has the worthy cause worth fighting for and the sense of purpose.
              Last edited by laurarawlins; 03-21-2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎