Wheres Micah?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres Micah?

???

hes only been in 1 episode for only like 5 min lol...

the worl will never know.

Comment

with Shelby

Comment

he's hanging out with molly.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
          with Shelby

Comment

He's no longer important to the show. What would be his purpose? He was only around because of Niki, and she's gone, so he's pretty useless. (I mean, he still has a purpose, but how would they explain how he gets involved, he's just a kid)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Vanish
              he's hanging out with molly.
              Yeah! Go Milly!

Originally posted by JW_102792
              he's just a kid
              That's insanely ageist

Comment

Smoking weed w/ Molly, Shelby and Muggles!!

Comment

He's no longer important to the show. What would be his purpose? He was only around because of Niki, and she's gone, so he's pretty useless. (I mean, he still has a purpose, but how would they explain how he gets involved, he's just a kid)
                  maybe the other sister Barbara will have a purpose on the show

Comment

the actor himself is pretty young, and with going through puberty and all, wouldnt go very well with the Timeline of the show vs timeline of reality

Aging shows more with younger kids within a shorter period of time than adults.

All they did with molly was stick an eye pod in her ears because "thats what teenagers do"

Comment

Even if Barbara does come into the show (Which she probably will) how would that bring back Micah? He has no idea who she is. And yeah, what taolbi said.

Comment

yeah I gotta agree with all of you.

that kid was a really great actor, especially his moment when his mommy died in the building, he brought tears to my eyes.

but really, there's enough other characters to keep track of now and his part isn't too important anymore

Comment

Yeah, I agree, he was a great actor for being so young, and his character could definitely have a purpose, he's just not really needed. I don't think there's too many characters, but some people do, so throwing in Micah isn't really a good move.

Comment

Even if Barbara does come into the show (Which she probably will) how would that bring back Micah? He has no idea who she is. And yeah, what taolbi said.
                            probably wants to find tracy or barbara

Comment

yeah him and Monica were kinda written out of the show. They really don't fit in with this season's storyline. but u never know, he could come back as a guest in future seasons

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎