No announcement yet.

Will the eclipse have the adverse affect on Peter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the eclipse have the adverse affect on Peter

restoring his powers, making him the baddest mofo again?

Yeah, how else would he get his power back?

Comment

i do not think so because arthur has his powers now.

Comment

touchee limearrow...touchee

Comment

but u never know!!

Comment

It's possible it only gives powers and doesn't remove them if you already have them, explaining why people with powers didn't lose them at the beginning of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
              It's possible it only gives powers and doesn't remove them if you already have them, explaining why people with powers didn't lose them at the beginning of the show.
              We know for a fact it removes powers as well thanks to the sneak peak.

Comment

Ah, okay. I didn't watch it, so I guess I should have. Well, there goes that theory :P

Comment

Peter has to get his abilities back somehow. I feel after this episode he will.

Comment

I hope Arthur never gets his powers back, meany...

I hope there's a 3rd eclipse or something... cuz otherwise they'll have to get that shot thing Mohinder's working on, which may not be finished by the eclipse time

Comment

people have been saying that peter has to lose his powers to retrieve his badas scar so i dont think his powers are coming back anytime soon

Comment

The eclipse causes solar radiation to make them lose their powers. In which that time, Peter & Nathan are going to search for the Haitian so their father won't know they are tracking him down. And the 2 parts of the formula + Claire's blood's regenative power gives the powers, while completely negating the bad side effects permanently in the patient.

Comment

peter will get his first ability back then meet sylar who will give him all of his before going after arthur taking all of his plus his initial power of stealing others powers by touch, then peter will remove arthurs powers for good...

Comment

Maybe defeating Arthur will restore the stolen powers.

Like killing the lead vampire takes out the rest of them (in some stories).

Comment

"Never invite a vampire into your house you foolish boy, it renders you powerless".

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎