Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is the __________!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clair was chosen because she can't die, so that part of the formula will never be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
      i was hopin for the haitian to be the catalyst
      no i like claire to be the catalyst.she is perfect match.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by LimeArrow
      Clair was chosen because she can't die, so that part of the formula will never be destroyed.
      nice theory.
      Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 11-17-2008, 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

did anyone notice the look on claires face when she saw flint made fire with his hands...
        Last edited by FLyxNERD; 11-17-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          is this also the reason why future Hiro came back in time to tell Peter "save the cheerleader save the girl"
          No, that counts as a different timeline, her "death" caused something else to happen, they stopped that. And it's "Save the cheerleader, save the world".

Comment

did anyone notice the look on claires face when she saw flint made fire with his hands...
            Yeah I think the first thought was her mother, they don't even know they are related.

Comment

mabe she knows that is her uncle.

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ChronX4
              No, that counts as a different timeline, her "death" caused something else to happen, they stopped that. And it's "Save the cheerleader, save the world".
              ya
              Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 11-18-2008, 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎