Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, perhaps Kaito Nakamura hid the catalyst somewhere else

Comment

I liked everything except Hiro as 10 years old. come on. that's just [Mod Edit] for me.
      Last edited by STFanatic; 11-18-2008, 10:34 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #4

Comment

alright im starting to get a lil aggravated with the show and ts progress. not to say i hated last nights episode but really damn it takes two-three episode to explain something.. sooo many characters so many story lines. i love the show and how the do things but really there was just something there last night i wasn't please with. ok hiro's gone.. he thinks he's 10 ok .. it will defiently be cool to see a re-born hiro and he actually be a hero. will ando develop powers... or was he just on of those people from the future that got there powers from the injection. reay did we need to take up the whole episode of syler and elle with her lighting his ass up with lighting bolts... i got it after the 1st time. im sorry having peter lose his powers... im tired of it already i want the old peterback or atleast give him his powers back SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i really hope that the 4th volume fugitives will be better then the villians oh and i would a problem that happens in one episode to be finalized and finishe in the same episode it like watching a show thats 10 mins long and has a cliff hangar each time. i like cliff hangars but geez start somethign and finish it stop with the consant carry-overs...
        all that said i still love the show an i want it to continue ... make us all happy and give us and ultimate battle royal

Comment

I did see the whole show last night and I'm upping my ranking to a 9!

Comment

This is really the first episode of this season that I can say I truly less than liked. I didn't like ANYTHING that happened. Hiro's storyline has gotten annoying and kind of boring too. All the Petrelli drama seems so...necessary. I assumed Arthur would kill Nathan, and when he didn't, it didn't really make sense. Peter and Claire together(in a family-type way) has gotten ridiculous. But the number one thing I HATE is the Sylar/ Elle romance. It's been looking inevitable, but I was hoping for some kind of miracle that would stop it. No miracle came. I prefer evil Sylar. At least with that, you knew what to expect.

Comment

I liked the part where Sylar learned to take powers without killing or stealing them completely. That was really cool, as was seeing him shirtless I must say.

Angela waking up was nice. And the explanation of the whole eclipse fascination was good.

Other than that, I'm ready for something new.

I still love this show. I'd watch it if they were saving dirt.

Comment

I would too...although, dirt can't fight back so it wouldn't be as interesting.

Comment

the episode was really good, my only problem was this: Hiro is always acting like a 10-11 year old!
                  what made this case so different??

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

im also glad that Sylar and Elle didnt kiss yet, that scene is for another time

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

i also loved Sylar's newfound way of getting abiities (its pretty cool but does it calm his hunger for death)
                  Last edited by mof123; 11-22-2008, 09:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Pretty good episode. Worth an 8. It really sets up things for future episodes. Can't wait to see what happens during the eclipse.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎