Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"It's Coming" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spicyblark
    What does an eclipse have to do with genetics?
    With this whole eclipse factor I don't see how the powers can be from just evolution. Evolution is a species adapting to a new environment over time (lots and lots of time). There is no reason why a human being would evolve to gain control over space and time nor freeze things.

I honestly have no idea what the writers are going for, but bringing on this eclipse causes me to believe their powers are supernatural.

Comment

• That is why it is called Fantasy or Science Fiction

Suspension of belief.

Comment

• The eclipse could produce some different types of reactions on earth based on magnatism or gravitational pulls. Hopefully they explain it because I'm thinking it would have to be something more sci-fi like but then that would push this show somewhere it hasn't really explored yet imo.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by STFanatic
        That is why it is called Fantasy or Science Fiction

Suspension of belief.
        I don't care if the explanation is crazy lol - I just want it to explained in some form
        Last edited by Ginx; 11-17-2008, 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Hmmm... it seems that the Haitian still has his power, I suppose Author got the mind sucking power from Peter.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
            Hmmm... it seems that the Haitian still has his power, I suppose Author got the mind sucking power from Peter.
            not really because in the flashback he had the mind sucking power so he might have got it from an anonymous source

Comment

• Well, he had telepathy. And according to Bob, telepathy can control everything the brain does. Including memories. So, he could just use that to wipe people's memories.

Comment

• The episode was good..In this episode Nathan learns the Plan of his Father...The Next Episode divided into two Part..I think the season is going to be complete..

[Mod Edit]
                Last edited by STFanatic; 11-20-2008, 05:38 AM. Reason: Violations of KryptonSite rules #9 & using a signature

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎