Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm perfectly happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie
      Denial - You all think this is only going to be temporary, that she must get her memory back because without her memory of Clark, this show isn't Smallville, and she isn't Chloe Sullivan. You just can't believe that this will be permanent.

... it just can't be...
      me too !
      i cant believe they are doing this .
      SHE MUST GET HER MEMORY BACK .
      SHE HAS TO !
      PLEASE , SHE HAS TOO !

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri1250
        I'm at acceptance because altho he took away her memory of his powers, he hasn't taken away her memories of him. Altho this makes me wonder if he also took away her knowledge of her own healing abilities, if she still had them post-Brainiac.
        That's a great question, I hadn't thought about that. I hope they answer that in the future episodes.

Comment

Which stage is euphoria?

Comment

Fairly apathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie
              Denial - You all think this is only going to be temporary, that she must get her memory back because without her memory of Clark, this show isn't Smallville, and she isn't Chloe Sullivan. You just can't believe that this will be permanent.

... it just can't be...
              I say this show is more Smallville than it's ever been. Clark fans like me have been very angry over the past several years because the character who makes this show was being torn down year after year at the benefit of Chloe. My thoughts are that it was an unnatural state of the show and Al/Miles set Clark fans like myself up for disappointment all those years and ultimately set up Chloe fans for disappointment. Personally, I loved Chloe the most when she didn't know the secret and when she was characterized as "Miss Can't Do Wrong". I have high hopes that I will once again like her just as much as I once did.

Comment

Denial, and sadness.
                If Chloe doesn't get her memory back, to me she's just not Chloe Sullivan. Sure, it'll be fun for a few episodes to see what things would be like if she never found out. Just like back in high school. But not forever, she really has to get he memory back. She can know the truth about Clark, without him running to her whenever she has a problem. Perhaps while her memory is gone her can learn to 'fend for himself'. And he'll continue to after Chloe's memory comes back. And yeah, I know there's meant to be no Chloe in the end. But there are other ways of acheiving this without beutchering her character.

Comment

I was very angry at first. I still don't think it was up to Clark to make that kind of a decision...not unSupermanlike (new word? ) granted, but I stilll wasn't happy.

OTOH, ethical issues aside...this may be really good for Clark's character development. Now he'll have to be even more proactive...relying more on himself, and not on Chloe anymore.

I'm in wait-and-see mode as yet.

Comment

How about "meh"?

I don't care what they do, I really just watch Smallville passively now, there's no point in getting emotionally involved with any of the characters anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by migo
                      How about "meh"?

I don't care what they do, I really just watch Smallville passively now, there's no point in getting emotionally involved with any of the characters anymore.
                      And yet you post on a message forum?

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                        This thread should have a poll.

I'm between sadness and acceptance.
                        Same here.

Comment

indifference? i suppose that's acceptance

Comment

There's not acceptance going on here! Anger, denial, and sadness sound about right, though. Mostly anger and denial. I refuse to believe it's permanent.

Comment

denial

Comment

Sadness. Not for Chloe, actually, but for Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎