Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stage of grief are you at?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm half tempted to create a "good grief people, if you don't like it anymore - set your tivo to only record supernatural" thread.

Comment

Anger

I love the way the season's going otherwise, but I can't believe TPTB would do this to Chloe's character, would NEGATE four years of plot and character development for one of the best characters on television, and totally destroy one of the most fun relationships out there.

They better fix it. Seriously. Rawr.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
        why ever shouldn't it be?

@Everyone else, i'm hovering paradoxically between acceptance and denial. I always knew someday Chloe wouldn't be a part of Clarks life, i can't believe it happenned like this though, or so soon.
        I'm more in denial like you said it happened so soon but for me it's too soon in the season. It make me think that PS3 has something up their sleeve for later on in the season so quite content at being in denial.

Comment

Sadness? This loss just makes me want to cry, I feel like someone has died.

Comment

Anger (...)They better fix it. Seriously. Rawr.
            Agree! And to add some denial, they will fix it, they will, they have to!!!!

Comment

mod edit
              Last edited by jimmyolsenblues; 11-21-2008, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lm1212
                Somewhere in between acceptance and sadness
                yeah im the same here!
                i know that this is what has to happen in order for clark to become superman but i feel sad over it!
                like clark said everyone who knows about his powers leave him or die and he's sacrificing his friendship to save her and get on with his destiny!

Comment

And I've also noticed that a lot of people on here [Mod Edit] Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Threads like "worst season of smallville ever" and "stupidest scene in smallville." They're just completely unnecessary and [Mod Edit].
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 11-20-2008, 06:05 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #15

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinDude
                    And I've also noticed that a lot of people on here [Mod Edit]
                    Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Threads like "worst season of smallville ever" and "stupidest scene in smallville." They're just completely unnecessary and [Mod Edit] .

If you don't like those threads you shouldn't come in them!
                    Last edited by STFanatic; 11-20-2008, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sad, but the world isn't over, guys. Calm down... maybe a just a little?

I understand how strong Clark and Chloe's friendship was when she knew the secret, so yeah it's a bit sad. But, there's no huge crime in taking a character's memories who isn't even in the real comics? I love Chloe's character, don't get me wrong, but there's no rules that PS3 can break with her, ya know? AND there's always the possibility that those memories will come back to her in a later episode.

I think the PS3 knows what they are doing, so the story isn't ruined. Give em credit, I'm sure it'll play out well enough, whatever they decide.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinDude
                        And I've also noticed that a lot of people on here [Mod Edit]
                        Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Threads like "worst season of smallville ever" and "stupidest scene in smallville." They're just completely unnecessary and [Mod Edit] .
                        Everyone is entitled to vent their opinion!
                        Last edited by STFanatic; 11-20-2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Denial and Sadness.

Comment

Denial and Acceptance. I'm curious as to how this is going to play out. I'm not quiet convinced Chloe's memory is gone forever, but if it is, so be it.

Comment

sadness
                              because i feel that it wasnt fair for chloes memories to be erased as it was.
                              although i understand clark in his entirety and WHY he did it. doesnt mean that i agee with what he did, or agree with his viewpoint. just that i see his point/view

Comment

A. The idea that Chloe should not be a part of Superman's life is a bit ludicrous. "Smallville" has redefined everything-- EVERYTHING-- about Superman, and Chloe has always been the highlight of that. The argument that she isn't supposed to be a part of Superman's life is verging on ridiculous.

Why? Because (1.) Lois isn't supposed to meet Clark until he goes to work at the Planet, (2.) Clark is supposed to wear glasses when he meets all these people, (3.) Brainiac, Bizarro, and Zod are all supposed to encounter him after he becomes a hero, (4.) Superman is supposed to be a founding member of the League, at least preceding Green Arrow and (most certainly) Cyborg, (5.) Kara is not supposed to make her first appearance on Earth or learn to fly before Clark becomes Superman (or flies himself)... Shall I go on?

B. To those who say, "If you don't like it, quit watching": That only works if one complains about everything. This is one vital part of the show that only just took place. You could just as easily ignore our complaints.

Not being rude. Just... saying that you could.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎