so many bad thing in this episode :

arthur wanting to kill nathen for investgating linderman
    when he just could easly erase his memory or just
    brainwash him with his powers ?
    so he took the more "logical" choice he went on killing is own son

syler actions one min he want to kills himself
    for killing one person the second he just want to kill with no regret
    not to forget that in season one we saw him after his first kill
    changing his name to syler and going on a killing spree again with no regrets

el feelings
    el was described in seasion 2 as a sociopath who loves to kill
    all of sudden she has feeling and she suppose to guide syler
    and she feels regret and compassion

noah actions
    noah is suppose to be a good guy in his essance and works now
    to kill the monster syler and this episode he actully create him

syler el relationship
    syler know el in the past and she is important to him
    but when he attack her in the futer
    he does not know her and she does not know him
    and he easly kills her father with no account to her feelings

death of black isaic

first could he paint the futer and see his death and avoid it
    second how could arther get there so fast ??? the all spirit walk
    could not have been more a hour
    third why whould even black isiaic leave his house and
    could not hero and lando hear him getting his head rip off

I liked the episode even though it contradicts alot of things from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
      i watched hero from the start and ihve to say
      it is getting dumber by the minute

death of black isaic

Finally, someone that understood one of the main problem...it isnt about who gets kill, the way they do it indeed bad writing

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
        i watched hero from the start and ihve to say
        it is getting dumber by the minute

In order for the brainwashing/erasing to work, Arthur would've had to have targeted everyone at Nathan's DA office at least. Everyone that knew about the case would need to be tracked down. Killing Nathan was a far simpler solution, especially when he didn't want to clue in Angela and the others to his plan.

syler actions one min he want to kills himself
        for killing one person the second he just want to kill with no regret
        not to forget that in season one we saw him after his first kill
        changing his name to syler and going on a killing spree again with no regrets
        The transformation was pretty well played, if subtly. In "Six Months Ago", he's so desperate to be special that the ramblings of Chandra Suresh boost his hopes of escaping his mundane life. When Suresh drops him, the hunger his ability generates drives him to murder Brian Davis and show off his telekinesis. Realising what he can accomplish with Suresh's list, he murders him and takes it, but rationality surfaces and he is disgusted by what he's done and tries to commit suicide. Elle arrives and, just like his son in the future timeline and Angela in the present, provides a reason for him not to give in to the hunger. When she betrays him, that reason is gone and the hunger surfaces in full force.

el feelings
        el was described in seasion 2 as a sociopath who loves to kill
        all of sudden she has feeling and she suppose to guide syler
        and she feels regret and compassion
        This part of the episode jarred with me, too. No idea what happened here.

noah actions
        noah is suppose to be a good guy in his essance and works now
        to kill the monster syler and this episode he actully create him
        You've got to remember that Noah has always been morally ambiguous. At the beginning of Season One, he was pretty much the epitome of a company man, and so this fits with his other portrayals.

syler el relationship
        syler know el in the past and she is important to him
        but when he attack her in the futer
        he does not know her and she does not know him
        and he easly kills her father with no account to her feelings
        When was it ever stated that they didn't know each other? They didn't really have time to reminisce the two times that they met - in Mohinder's apartment, when a powerless Sylar was fleeing, would it have been appropriate to stop and say "hey"? When Sylar was attacking Level Five, would it have been suitable to pause for a quick cuddle? Nope. And why would he have any emotions about murdering Bob; it's unlikely that he even knew Elle was his daughter.

death of black isaic

Usutu - not "black Isaac" - can't focus what he paints, or at least that's been the implication thus far. And some things are inevitable; Isaac painted his own death and it still occurred. As for Arthur's arrival, he may have gained Hiro's teleportation skill when he stole Peter's abilities. If not, I'm sure it will be explained in all due course. Finally, Hiro and Ando did hear Usutu scream...it's why they left.
        ^^^
        See above.

Comment

i have been debating about this for a while, you are sooooo not the only one

Comment

Well put, Mars.

Just to add to it, when Sylar attacked Elle in Level 5, he said something like "You're as much to blame as anyone, maybe even more so" (Referring to him being a killer) So, he did mention the fact that she betrayed him and set him on his path. Also, he did know Bob was her dad, because he said "Look what your daddy could do" when he showed her his power. Either way though, he was willing to kill her too, so why would he be upset about killing her dad, someone he doesn't know at all?

The only thing I agree with towards the OP, is the Elle being nice thing. It was only a year ago, so it doesn't make much sense. And there's no way she was just acting nice, because she seemed to truly care about him, which present-Elle definitely doesn't.

And from what we know about Usutu, he's the type of guy that would be willing to die to change the future. He might've known it was going to happen and let it happen anyways. And Arthur definitely got all of Peter's abilities, so he probably just used Hiro's to teleport there, which he knew where he was because he was the one who sent Hiro to get him.

I'm not trying to be mean, or rude, but people like you are probably the reason the show isn't doing so great this season. You insult the show just because you don't understand everything in the episode, and you can't make connections to past episodes.

Comment

Mars Investigations put it pretty well. Three things:

1. Elle being nice. Elle is a crazed sociopath, but she doesn't like that fact. She found someone who could have been like her, but chose not to be, and then was forced into turning him into her again.

2. HRG being evil. At this point chronologically he's against the company, he knows about Claire, and he's protecting her. He's woken up to the fact that while the Company does some good, blindly taking orders from them and committing horrors is not always the best thing. So this part jarred with me at first as well.

But HRG was a bit over the top with his evilness in this episode. I'm thinking that it was all part of the Man's plan. Who better to convince then one of the Elder's daughter of your loyalty, if you're looking to stab them all in the back? And if you can get rid of one dangerous dude at the same time, well even better.

3. Usutu. I'm not so sure that he's dead, or that Hiro's awake. Arther has invaded dreams before, remember.

Comment

Thought just popped into my head, what if this is the event that made Elle who she is now? It would explain why she was nice then, and isn't now. Maybe she felt so guilty for creating Sylar she went kind of crazy. It's possible.

And as far as HRG, he wasn't against the Company at that point, was he? That was just before the first episode, he hadn't really seen how evil they were. He was still a loyal company man, and didn't betray them to protect Claire until a bit later.

So there you go OP, all your points about why the episode sucked, explained. Now maybe you can change your opinion and save the show from being canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
                  Thought just popped into my head, what if this is the event that made Elle who she is now? It would explain why she was nice then, and isn't now. Maybe she felt so guilty for creating Sylar she went kind of crazy. It's possible.

And as far as HRG, he wasn't against the Company at that point, was he? That was just before the first episode, he hadn't really seen how evil they were. He was still a loyal company man, and didn't betray them to protect Claire until a bit later.

So there you go OP, all your points about why the episode sucked, explained. Now maybe you can change your opinion and save the show from being canceled.
                  Season 2 implied that it was her upringing in the company that made her so insane, so while that makes sense, I'm not thinking so.

HRG's last scene is the Taxi scene from the first episode. I'd have said it'd feasible that HRG was pure Company at Villain's point, but they stuck that in (and the exploding train), so it stretched from the Six Months Ago to the beginning of Genesis.

Comment

I'm still confused as to how HRG and Elle created Sylar? They didn't tell him he could be powerful, he knew that. He made the choice and its not like they said hey, you can still be a good person. He made the choice. The hunger created him.

Comment

The Ninth Doctor; Yeah, Elle was most likely made how she is by the Company, but what if part of that is what they made her do to Gabriel (Well, not -made- her, but you know) Doesn't make complete sense from what we've been told, but it's possible.

And the HRG thing, I suppose that makes sense. They probably just made an error.

Superboy2; They "created" him, by making him give into his hunger (He chose to, but if Elle hadn't have brought in that guy, he would've continued fighting it)
                      Last edited by JW_102792; 11-17-2008, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't he have done that even if he hadn't met that guy? And did that guy also have telekinesis? Cause sooner or latr he would've met someone with powers whether they came to him like the guy from Six months ago and what not.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎