BEST JOR-EL/KAL-EL Scene EVER

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i loved that scene

Comment

• I was happy Clark finally grew a spine and stood up to Jor-El. The new dynamic was more believable about how their relationship should be.

Comment

• i was soo glad that clark and jor el finally had at least a respectful relationsihp, as compared to before when it was hate.

Comment

• I watched the rerun of Abyss last week and it still gave me chills and had me cheering hearing Clark say "Father"; the first time it was unexpected but even now, after having seen it several times and expecting it, that little gem of a moment still gets my heart racing.

Comment

• I see anyone agee with me but I think is pathetic Cark say "Father" to Joe-El because his AI reply consent his demand to commit and immoral action as delete the memory of a human beeing. It don't matter the motivation. I think one father is the oposed that Jor-El is in the episode. I think what Jonathan say of the Clark demand?
            In my opinion don't mean Clark as grow, it meand it was a egocentric that take a decision to delete the experiences of a friend that she qualify as "the best of her life".

Comment

• Originally posted by geminis
              I watched the rerun of Abyss last week and it still gave me chills and had me cheering hearing Clark say "Father"; the first time it was unexpected but even now, after having seen it several times and expecting it, that little gem of a moment still gets my heart racing.
              I think that was the best Clark-A.I Jor-el moment of the show really. The end scene is just beyond amazing!

Comment

• Wow that guy 2 posts up sounds like a caveman newly introduced to speaking.......or typing I guess lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RedGigant
                  I see anyone agee with me but I think is pathetic Cark say "Father" to Joe-El because his AI reply consent his demand to commit and immoral action as delete the memory of a human beeing. It don't matter the motivation. I think one father is the oposed that Jor-El is in the episode. I think what Jonathan say of the Clark demand?
                  In my opinion don't mean Clark as grow, it meand it was a egocentric that take a decision to delete the experiences of a friend that she qualify as "the best of her life".
                  WHAT?

speak english dude

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎