Quotes from Abyss

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

THEY DID IT ! CK SAID IT TWICE : a dream came true : "fiancé" in TW's mouthAhhhh ! Sometimes a little thing can make the world more beautifulTHANK YOU !

Comment

And the award for the most hypocritical statement of the year goes to...

Clark (To Jimmy): "Don't beat yourself up over something you didn't have any control over."

Comment

[QUOTE][/QUOJimmy: "One of our invited guests continues to be conspicuously absent; Lana."
        Chloe: "....who?"

Best. Line. EVER. TE]

That's true. I was laughing, really hard.

Comment

clark to jor el:

"you call me your son. its time you start treating me like one."

sorry cant repeat that verbadum again

Jor - El: My son?
          Brainiac: (to Jor-El) Your son is destined to fail. Soon a new age will dawn on Earth. An age of power and strength, and the fall of the Houseof El ... Doomsday is coming

Jor - El: The symbol for doom represents the ultimate destroyer. A Kryptonian creature bred for a single purpose: to kill. It adapts and evolves to any attack. It is virtually unstoppable and it appears it’s made its way to earth.

Clark: Now I know what it truly means to protect people, not just my family and friends.

Comment

Clark to Jor-El:
            "One thing needs to change. You call me your Son, but you treat me like your enemy. I think it's time to stop punishing me and to start trusting me again."

Clark was so assertive!

Comment

Clark to Chloe "The best way I know to protect you, is to let you go"

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                Clark to Jor-El:
                "One thing needs to change. You call me your Son, but you treat me like your enemy. I think it's time to stop punishing me and to start trusting me again."

Clark was so assertive!
                Not before time ! It has always disturb me the way Jor-El acts with his son. Seriously, how a father can behave like this with his son ? Especially if he has such a mission. Clark can't have confidence in him...until today !"Father" was so great ! It is funny, at the scene's beginning I was wondering when Clark would be able to consider Jor-El as his father : it is done !

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                  Jimmy: "One of our invited guests continues to be conspicuously absent; Lana."
                  Chloe: "....who?"

Best. Line. EVER.

Oh my god, HOW COULD I LEAVE THAT ONE OUT!??!

LANA .... WHO?

Comment

Chloe to Clark: Abilities? As in your ability to look both ways before you cross the street?

i liked this one! my fav!!

the other memorable ones have been mentioned, no need in me repeating them again!!

Comment

Every line said in the Fortress of Solitude between Clark and Jor-El and the ending about Doomsday is the best moments in the History of Smallville! It inspired and pumped me up to continue watching the rest of the season!!

Comment

Helen, your avatar : I put it in my wallpaper because it is so "OMG" !!! I think the hardest thing I have to do this week is to wait for friday (I will see SV ONLY on friday)...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I clarify : I did it before I saw your avatar, I have seen the trailer this morning and I was so waaaooooowwwwwwwwwww !
                        Last edited by Tompouce; 11-16-2008, 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Davis to Chloe: I cant watch u marry the Wrong Man"

the whole Chlavis dialogue was awesome

Omg Davis is so Cool i love HIM!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clanaluva4Life

Omg Davis is so Cool i love HIM!!!!!
                            Davis is the best new character introduced in SV this season

Davis : "I can't go to your wedding Chloe, because I can't watch you marry the wrong man. "

Brainiac: "Your son is destined to fail. Soon a new age will dawn on Earth. An age of power and strength, and the fall of the House of El...Doomsday is coming."

Comment

"You've been the best friend and ally I could have had, Chloe. The truth is, you've saved me more than I ever could have saved you."
                              This is possibly the sweetest thing Clark has ever said to Chloe. I'm not ever a Chlark fan but I cried during this scene. It was so sad....

Comment

Lol I have seen SV again and I was when Chloe says to Davis : you are nice and you save people and "you are great in your uniform"...lol, we can't say it is love.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎