This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music From Abyss

music

I highly doubt there will be any music from bands in this episode..That haven't had any all year so why start now?? lol

Comment

John William's theme during the rebuilding of the fortress would be nice!

Comment

This episode should have some sad music, I think.

Comment

There was music!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the scene when Chloe & Jimmy are dancing in Chloe's flashback of the engagement party........I don't know who it was singing....BUT ......There was Music!!!!!!!!

Comment

THere is always music. Just because there are no lyrics does not make it any less music.

Comment

ya, the music from chimmy dance, flashback, pretty loud, with lyric, somebody, please...

Comment

Dan, HOW do you find out what music is used in the episode? They're so obscure, and most of them don't even have lyrics. I'm impressed.

It's unfortunate that the songs they've used this season don't seem to be available anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Routh
                  Dan, HOW do you find out what music is used in the episode? They're so obscure, and most of them don't even have lyrics. I'm impressed.

It's unfortunate that the songs they've used this season don't seem to be available anywhere.
                  I would like to know too.
                  btw I take non-lyrical music and remove dialogue(where actors are speaking).
                  Last edited by ZODisGOD; 11-16-2008, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZODisGOD
                    btw I take non-lyrical music and remove dialogue(where actors are speaking).
                    Oo u know a good program to remove dialogue from a piece? Please share! I've been trying so many different things, but with very little success.

ETA: Doesn't feel like score has gotten enough space this season I think, not like previous seasons anyway.
                    Last edited by Lonnie; 11-16-2008, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie
                      Oo u know a good program to remove dialogue from a piece? Please share! I've been trying so many different things, but with very little success.

ETA: Doesn't feel like score has gotten enough space this season I think, not like previous seasons anyway.
                      I use a free program called "Audacity"
                      and this tutorial- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqXiKYG3J7M
                      I can only remove dialogue though, not sound effects.

Comment

Originally posted by ZODisGOD
                        I use a free program called "Audacity"
                        and this tutorial- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqXiKYG3J7M
                        I can only remove dialogue though, not sound effects.
                        I've tired that exact tutorial lol. Didn't work at all for me tho sadly... but thanks!!

Comment

No Songs... Much better! Sorry pet peeve after 4 years of undergrad music classes and 2 years of masters classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie
                            I've tired that exact tutorial lol. Didn't work at all for me tho sadly... but thanks!!
                            Some works, some don't. It depends where you get audio from. Some turned out really good.

Comment

guys

What is the name of the song playing at the start of the episode? (while jimmy and chloe are dancing)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎