TV Ratings For Abyss

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That jerk doesn't stop with the "fading" comments does he? Every week he throws a jab at SV before giving out the numbers. SV lost a million viewers between the first few weeks of this season and the first few of last season. But as last week, its right on par with last season in viewers.

Ugly Betty has lost over 3 million viewers, yet he doesn't mention anything about them fading. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bub.

And I'm only saying this here because I don't have an account on pifeedback. I would love to give him give him a piece of my mind.

Comment

I think Abyss was 4.38 million in the overnight.

damn, you people are fast!

Comment

^ lol, nice rating, despite the football, if it wasnt for football, it should be more than this, not bad at all..

Comment

But won't it go down in the final ratings? Because of the New York thing?

Comment

4.38 is a very low rating since it also takes into account the people watching the Jets/Pats game in New York and New England. The final is going to drop by a lot.

Comment

^Probably... :/

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                4.38 is a very low rating since it also takes into account the people watching the Jets/Pats game in New York and New England. The final is going to drop by a lot.
                As long as we don't dip below 4.05 mil (Toxic's final rating) we should be ok, right?

Comment

what..? i tot it didnt mix with the football. damn...

Comment

That's a shame. I just hope it stays over 4 million.

Comment

I don't get Thursday Night Football. Keep it on Sundays and Mondays! I love to watch it then. Not Thursdays. They are for Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                        That jerk doesn't stop with the "fading" comments does he? Every week he throws a jab at SV before giving out the numbers. SV lost a million viewers between the first few weeks of this season and the first few of last season. But as last week, its right on par with last season in viewers.

Ugly Betty has lost over 3 million viewers, yet he doesn't mention anything about them fading. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bub.

And I'm only saying this here because I don't have an account on pifeedback. I would love to give him give him a piece of my mind.
                        I know right. I don't know the guys TV viewing habits. But come on. It's not fading. It's been gaining in the ratings since "Prey" and has been building alot of buzz. He needs to rethink his comments and stop with the personal jabs. He doesn't like the show thats fine. But his opinion carries some weight in mess. boards. Granted he's not end all be all of TV. But his opinion matters to some. If it didn't matter he wouldn't have been on TV doing interviews and giving opinions on shows etc..Just report the facts and leave the opinions to yourself unless asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                          As long as we don't dip below 4.05 mil (Toxic's final rating) we should be ok, right?

Yeah, but you'd like to see an increase for this episode, rather than a sharp decrease. I would have to assume that more people were watching football this week in New York and New England compared to last week in Denver. So the drop in the final will most likely be greater and the overnight rating this week was considerably less than last week.

Comment

I am from a foreign country.Could someone explain to me how the finals work?Because sometimes they raise and sometimes they drop.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                              I know right. I don't know the guys TV viewing habits. But come on. It's not fading. It's been gaining in the ratings since "Prey" and has been building alot of buzz. He needs to rethink his comments and stop with the personal jabs. He doesn't like the show thats fine. But his opinion carries some weight in mess. boards. Granted he's not end all be all of TV. But his opinion matters to some. If it didn't matter he wouldn't have been on TV doing interviews and giving opinions on shows etc..Just report the facts and leave the opinions to yourself unless asked for.
                              I wish he would stop with that too, but at least he doesn't use the adjectives for Kath and Kim and Kitchen Nightmares for Smallville, because those are even harsher words.

Comment

Fading Smallville??? has whoever wrote that paragraph not noticed how the ratings have climbed every week. Why not add in the ratings from England now season 8s started, you'd probably have near 5 million viewers an episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎