"Abyss" Countdown/LIVE Discussion thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahaha...my eyes would've glazed over and I would slowly slide down my seat till I disappeared what are we like, all over a tv show??

Comment

I know it is not serious but it is so GOOD !

Comment

It is so good. It's so good I have brainwashed my family into watching it, and my brothers are pestering me constantly to know when I'm finally gonna buy season 7 on dvd, cos I won't let them watch season 8 on tv till they recap the last season. You know, if there was pills for this condition I wouldn't take them, I'm happy being an addict

Comment

My son is very proud, he is named "Tom" (nothing to do with TW, he was born before SV) but for him it is the same name than the main actor, so... Crazy, are we crazy ?

Comment

It is very weird, on my cable they are not showing Smallville tonight at 8pm but on tv guide it says they r showing it, I wonder if it is only in NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Tatiana
              It is very weird, on my cable they are not showing Smallville tonight at 8pm but on tv guide it says they r showing it, I wonder if it is only in NYC
              I think you have to read the other pages, someone said there is a change, I don't remember exactly but perhaps you are concerned...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

And you know Sarah I have another BIG excuse, I have to practice my english and learn new words,...I have a new boss and she doesn't speak french at all. So everyone has to make efforts. So SV is not a hobby, it is work
              Last edited by Tompouce; 11-13-2008, 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

5 hrs and 5 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                  I think you have to read the other pages, someone said there is a change, I don't remember exactly but perhaps you are concerned...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

And you know Sarah I have another BIG excuse, I have to practice my english and learn new words,...I have a new boss and she doesn't speak french at all. So everyone has to make efforts. So SV is not a hobby, it is work

What other pages? what do you mean change?

Comment

5 hours to go in the Smallville (Central Standard) timezone!

Comment

5 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                        Oh that excuse is brilliant, I really need to think of something like that to say to my poor mother every time she asks why I have no life

Plus I love that your son is into SV too

Comment

4 Hours And 51 Mins................

Comment

4 hours 49 mins!!

Comment

Oh My Goodness It's Gonna Be So Awesome!!!!!!

Comment

4 hours and 37 minutes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎